You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic Snorkel Clip
Product OverviewHaving spares in your save-a-dive kit can make the difference between a great day of diving or snorkeling and sitting on the beach or boat while others enjoy the aquatic life below the water surface. Don't let a broken or lost snorkel clip (keeper) ruin your day in the water, always carry a spare! The Atomic Aquatics Snorkel Clip is designed for Atomic Aquatics Snorkels and will work with most other brands of snorkels. The Clip is a quick release style clip that allows you the quickly and easily detach your mask from the snorkel for proper storage of mask in the protective mask box. Unlike loop style snorkel keepers that require a threading and unthreading of keeper from snorkel tube. Quick disconnect snorkel keeper includes 30° degree rotation. Sliding snorkel keeper range adjuster allows for accurate placement without constant re-adjusting each dive.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Attach Snorkel to Dive Mask|
|Attachment Type||Snorkel: Barrel Clip w/Quick Disconnect, Mask Slip-On Strap Clip|
|Compatibility||Atomic Aquatics Snorkels (see SKU's ATMSSV1, ATMSSV2 or ATMSCSV1), Most Brand Snorkels|
|Swivel Design||Yes, 30°: Degree Rotation|
The snorkel keepers on these snorkels are a very nice design, and the ability to easily replace them if you break them is great and they are very well priced The only issue with the design is they do tend to brack easily so make sure you carry extra spare parts or normal rubber snorkel keeprs as it could just ruin your days diving