You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Regulator and Instruments are the Heart-of-your-Life Support System for Diving. Want Maximum Protection for your Regulator Set-Up, maybe with Long Hose, Dive Computer, and other Instruments? Don't Skimp on Protection, use the Atomic Padded Regulator Bag. Keep your Regulators and Expensive Equipment Separate from the Rest-of-the-Gear. This Bag is Large-Enough to hold Regulator, Gauges, and an Octopus. Fully Padded Bag measures 16.5" x 11.5" x 5" (42cm x 29cm x 13cm) with a volume of 1,129 cubic inches (18.5 liters) and is made of Rugged 1050 Denier Nylon. Bag features a Reinforced, Contoured Rubber Grip Covered Carry Handle for Comfort while Carrying and comes equipped with a Detachable, Padded Shoulder Strap for Ease-of-Transport.
The Atomic Padded Regulator Bag boasts a Padded Internal Compartment. The Main Compartment also features three more storage areas: a large, Velcro Closure Pocket, a smaller Mesh Zippered Pocket, and Fully Lined Zippered Pocket. There is an External Zippered Compartment for Items you need Close-at-Hand. Regulator Bag is Black in Color.
- Regulator and Instruments: Heart of Life Support System
- Maximum Protection for Regulator Set-Up
- Don't Skimp on Protection
- Keep Regulators and Expensive Equipment Separate from Rest of Gear
- Large-Enough for Regulator, Gauges, and Octopus
- Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.5 x 5 (42cm x 29cm x 13cm)
- Volume: 1,129 cu. in. (18.5 liters)
- Material: Rugged 1050 Denier Nylon
- Reinforced, Contoured Rubber Grip Covered Carry Handle
- Detachable, Padded Shoulder Strap for Ease-of-Transport
- Padded Internal Compartment
- Main Compartment: 3-Storage Areas: Large, Hook & Loop Closure Pocket, Smaller Mesh Zippered Pocket, & Fully Lined Zippered Pocket
- External Zippered Compartment for Items Needed Close-at-Hand
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||16.5 x 11.5 x 5 (42cm x 29cm x 13cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||1,129 cu. in. (18.5 liters)|
|Closure||Zippers and Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Material||1050 Denier Nylon|
|Handles||Top Grab & Detachable Shoulder Strap|
This bag has more than enough room for one regulator set. I had enough room to store two ST1 regs, with ST1 octos, 2 wireless pressure transmitters, and backup analog pressure gauges.