You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic M1 Second Stage Only, 32" (81.3cm) Hose, Gray
Product OverviewThe M1 Second-Stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The M1 is designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve. The M1 Second-Stage is built-to-last with a Zirconium plated brass demand valve body, titanium lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically balanced poppet second stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding Life to this important seal.
The M1 Second-Stage Regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and venturi-effect of the second stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second stage does have a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The M1 has a new high-flow second stage case design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits. A surge protected second stage cover for high current scenarios and a dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear resistant bite tabs. The M1 has a super wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 32" (81.3cm) low pressure hose. The regulator weighs 13.8 oz. (391 g) with hose.
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body
Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
- Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- New High-Flow Second Stage Case and Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Designed for Cold Water Diving:
Thermal Heat Sink
Improved Super-Dry Exhaust Valve
- Surge Protected Second Stage Cover for High Current Scenarios
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Super-Wide Exhaust Deflector to Disperse Bubbles for Enhanced Visibility
- 3/8 Threaded 32 (81.3cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 13.8 oz. (391 g) w/Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Flow Control Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced|
|Materials||Demand Valve Body Zirconium Plated Brass, Lever and Sealing Orifice Titanium|
|Hose Length||32 (81.3cm)|
|Total Weight||13.8 oz. (391 g)|