You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic M1 Regulator
Product OverviewThe M1 employs state-of-the-art metals specifically chosen for extreme diving situations. Monel parts are used internally in the first stage for high strength, corrosion-resistance and oxygen compatibility. 316-stainless steel, multi-layer zirconium coated brass and titanium is used throughout the second stage. The M1 valve body is zirconium/nickel over brass and the seat saving orifice is stainless steel. Engineered by Atomic for specialty diving the M1 has an expanded performance range to meet almost any diving condition imaginable, whether recreational or technical. Accomplished specialty divers will appreciate this regulator designed to fulfill virtually any need or diving scenario. The M1 is built on the same platform as the world acclaimed T2 and B2 regulators.
The M1 is a balanced flow-thru piston design using Atomics jet seat high-flow Monel piston. Exclusive high-pressure piston seal system is self-lubricating for low friction and low maintenance. The Atomic jet seat system has no sharp edges that can damage the seat over time, like most competitors' first stages. Instead, Atomic employs a conical seat and blunt-end piston. Atomics' valve seats are precision machined from an extremely strong aerospace specification seat material. This design combination is the most reliable seat system in the industry and enables the seat to go 2-years or 300 dives without service. Diving performance is superior at even low tank pressure. The chrome plated brass regulator is Nitrox ready for mixtures Up to 50% or oxygen mixes to 80% when special guidelines are followed out-of-the-box. The M1 is also freeze protected with a factory-sealed first-stage that also prevents contamination such as silt and sand entering the mechanism. The first-stage has 2 high-pressure (HP) 7/16" and 5 low-pressure (LP) 3/8" ports. The LP ports are on a swivel turret for ease of hose routing.
The M1 second-stage is a balanced linear flow design for extremely easy breathing at all depths and dive conditions. The M1 is designed for cold water diving featuring thermal heat sink and improved super-dry exhaust valve. The M1 second-stage is built-to-last with a zirconium plated brass demand valve body, titanium lever and sealing orifice. The diaphragm is made from high quality silicone rubber. This pneumatically-balanced poppet second-stage has Atomics patented seat saving dynamic orifice which unlike most second-stage orifices is a floating valve design which reduces wear on the second-stage poppet seat when the regulator is not pressurized adding life to this important seal.
The M1 second-stage regulator is equipped with Atomics patented automatic flow control (AFC). This unique diaphragm activated vain automatically controls the flow and Venturi-effect of the second-stage for optimum breathing resistance at all depths. The second-stage does have a rapid adjustment knob for rare special situations. The M1 has a new high-flow second stage case design that significantly-lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits. A surge protected second stage cover for high current scenarios and a dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs. The M1 has a super-wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded 32" (81.3cm) low pressure hose. The regulator weighs 2.6 lbs. (1,191 g) and comes with an owner's manual.
- State-of-the-Art Metals for Extreme Diving Situations
- High Strength, Corrosion-Resistance and Oxygen Compatibility
- Nitrox Ready for Mixtures Up to 50% or Oxygen Mixes to 80% Out-of-the-Box
- Engineered by Atomic for Specialty Diving the M1 has Expanded Performance Range
- 3/8 Threaded 32 (81.3cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Weight: 2.6 lbs. (1,191 g)
- Owner's Manual
- Chrome Plated Brass and 316-Grade Stainless Steel
- Balanced Flow-Thru Piston Design
- Atomics Jet Seat High-Flow Piston
- Exclusive High-Pressure Piston Seal System is Self-Lubricating
- Self-Lubricating for Low Friction and Low Maintenance
- No Sharp Edges: Conical Seat and Blunt-End Piston
- Precision Machined from an Extremely Strong Aerospace Specification Seat Material
- Most Reliable Seat System in the Industry
- Seat System: 2-Years or 300 Dives w/o Service
- Freeze Protected with Factory-Sealed First-Stage
- Freeze Protected: Prevents Contamination, Silt and Sand
- 2 High-Pressure (HP) 7/16 Ports
- 5 Low-Pressure (LP) 3/8 Ports
- LP Port Swivel Turret for Ease of Hose Routing
- Balanced Linear Flow Design
- Pneumatically-Balanced Poppet Second-Stage
Zirconium Plated Brass Demand Valve Body
Titanium Lever and Sealing Orifice
High Quality Silicone Rubber Diaphragm
Atomics Patented Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice
- Unique Diaphragm Activated Vain Automatically Controls the Flow and Venturi-Effect
- New High-Flow 2'nd-Stage Case & Magnum Lever Design: Significantly-Lowers Breathing Effort
- Optimum Breathing Resistance at All-Depths
- Rapid Adjustment Knob for Rare Special Situations
- Designed for Cold Water Diving:
Thermal Heat Sink
Improved Super-Dry Exhaust Valve
- Surge Protected Second Stage Cover for High Current Scenarios
- Dual Silicone Comfort Fit Mouthpiece with Tear-Resistant Bite Tabs
- Super-Wide Exhaust Deflector to Disperse Bubbles for Enhanced Visibility
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Flow-Through Piston|
|LP Ports||Five 3/8 Ports|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Ports|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Flow Control Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 50% or Oxygen Mixes to 80%|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically-Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||First-Stage: Chrome Plated Brass & 316-Grade Stainless Steel
Second-Stage: Demand Valve Body Zirconium Plated Brass
Lever & Sealing Orifice Titanium
|Hose Length||32 (81.3cm)|
|Total Weight||2.6 lbs. (1,191 g)|
My experience was only thirteen dives and it is my first regulator. I selected it because its oxygen range can reach 80%. It will be easy for future other diving equipment condition request.