You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWhen you learned how to dive your instructor told you the most important part of choosing equipment was comfort and fit. When looking for a mask you also need a great field of vision well this mask was designed to meet those and more desirable qualities. The Atomic Frameless-2 Masks give the diver the widest field of view in a single lens mask design. The mask skirt is made from high quality silicone rubber and has a low volume profile to add to the increased field of vision. Low volume also makes mask clearing easier due to less water needing to be displaced. Mask is equipped with easy squeeze-to-adjust buckles that are mounted behind the lens for a more hydrodynamic design.
The Atomic Aquatics Frameless-2 Mask is focused on fit, comfort and a wide field of vision. The Atomic Fameless Mask-2 with its large tempered glass lens and close-fitting skirt work in harmony to create perhaps the widest viewing angle of any frameless mask design. The lens shape was computer designed to maximize upward, downward and side-to-side vision. Because an external frame is not needed, the viewable area of the lens is optimized.
The Atomic Frameless Mask offers a new standard feature never seen or seen through before in a diving mask. Atomic calls them ultra-clear lenses. What makes ultra-clear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality float or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks-out some of the light that reaches the eye.
Ultra-Clear is a new and exciting optical quality tempered glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the ultra-clear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions, better vision, truer colors are what you get with Atomic Ultra-Clear Lens. The Atomic Frameless Mask-2 has a double feathered edge skirt that provides an excellent seal on the diver's face with an easy-to-reach one-handed nose well for ear equalization. The wide split style mask strap increases the masks ability to conform to your face adding to its great sealing ability. The mask is available in multiple sizes to fit most divers' faces. The Atomic Frameless Mask-2 comes in multiple color choices. Both sizes come with a clear silicone rubber mask skirt and strap. Mask also comes with a mask box for transport and storage.
- Low Volume Mask
- Widest Field of Vision in a Single Lens Mask
- Low-Profile Hydrodynamic Design
- Easy Adjust Squeeze-to-Adjust Style Strap Buckles
- Durable Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Optical Quality Tempered Glass Lens
- Ultra-Clear Lens: Standard Feature Never Seen or Seen Through Before
- Lens: Exceptional Clarity and High Light Transmission
- Lens: No Color Distortion
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Wide Split Style Mask Strap
- Easy-to-Reach One-Handed Nose Well for Ear Equalization
- Multiple Sizes
- Multiple Colors
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Window Style||1 Front|
|Materials||Skirt: Silicone Rubber|
This is absolutely the best mask I have ever owned/used. I think Ive gone thru about 5 masks over 30 years of diving. Im always looking for more horizontal field (remember flat masks reduce about 30 degrees of horizontal field away from your vision under water. You can test this out if you want to by measuring your field above water and then sinking into water and seeing how much you have to bring your arms in, in order to now see your finger tips. I love the feel and seal of this mask, the low volume getting it closer to the plane of the eye and then (because I want light), the clear silicone skirt helps with this. So, this is the last mask I will ever need. It is comfortable and less confining than other masks Ive used. I have a narrow PD, (pupillary distance - 61 mm) so getting the face plate closer to my eyes is very useful to me.