You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewPutting on your fins can be one of the hardest parts of getting in the water. You're usually sitting down, bending over and are fully suited up with an aluminum 80 strapped to your back, sweating a bit, mask around your neck and in the way of your chin, pulling on your strap to hook it over your heel, sound familiar? Let's make putting on a fin as easy as possible. Atomics Stainless Steel Spring Straps coils change shape, designed with variable pitch geometry. Divers get a more comfortable fit and easy one-hand removal, yet the springs are resistant to deformation if overstretched. This allows the strap to fit more comfortable; add the Atomic squeeze-style quick release buckles and you have one easy strap to deal with.
Easy to use springs automatically compensates for different size feet and boots. Spring fin straps are depth compensating because they will compress to changes in the thickness of your boots. Guaranteed to make putting on and taking off your fins easier and include rubber comfort grip puller. The rubber comfort puller provides a cushion between the spring and divers heel and also provides a large grip to aid in pulling fin straps on-and-off.
- Put-On and Take-Off Fins with Ease
- No-More Adjusting Rubber Straps
- Easy to Install
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Straps
- Comfort Grip Puller
- Rubber Comfort Puller Provides Cushion-Between-Spring-&-Divers Heel
- Large Grip to Aid Pulling Fin Straps On-and-Off
- Springs Automatically Compensates for Different Size-Feet and Boots
- Depth Compensating: Compress-to-Changes in Thickness of Boots
- Coils Change Shape: Variable Pitch Geometry
- Comfortable Fit and Easy One-Hand Removal
- Resistant to Deformation if Overstretched
- Complete with Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckles
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Add-On Spring Straps for Fins|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Plastic with Rubber Cover|
|Buckle Style||Squeeze-Style Quick-Release|
|Compatibility||Fins w/Quick-Release Buckles|
|Replacement/Add-On Spring Straps for Fins|
|Stainless Steel, Plastic with Rubber Cover|
|Fins w/Quick-Release Buckles|
The stock atomic straps are hard to adjust and make the fins hard to remove. I lost both fins on my first ocean dive. So I bought these spring straps. What a difference!! No adjusting. Easy to put on and remove when getting back on the boat. Make sure to buy the atomic straps. The universal ones do NOT work.
Much nicer than rubber straps and easier to get your fins on and off. Securely holds fins to your boots while diving. A must have!