You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic BC2 BCD
|WEIGHT||Up to 155lbs||Up to 165lbs||Up to 190lbs||Up to 210lbs||Up to 240lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Atomic Aquatics, known for absolute top quality equipment, offers their BC2 BCD which is their version of a back inflation BCD. The BC2 is the next in the line of Atomic’s BCD line and carries forward true innovation in both form and function. Per Atomic, the BC2 is the result of the Atomic “design studio” approach, the BC2 is a radical design departure from conventional back inflation BCs and is the toughest back inflation BCD in the world.
The BC2 is constructed utilizing a unique double-laminated polyurethane-coated fabric and corrosion-resistant metals. The matte-coated fabric sheds water so the BC2 is virtually dry seconds after surfacing. This fabric is incredibly strong and durable ensuring years of performance. It holds nearly double the pressure of standard BCD materials, is almost impenetrable and resists abrasion, tears and punctures. Self-cleaning, UV and stain-resistant, it also resists chemicals, mold, rot and mildew.
Atomic’s patented Ez-Lok Weight System allows divers to safely and easily load weights while in or out of the water. Two zippered pouches each hold up to 10 lbs. of weight (14lbs for XL). The weight pockets simply glide in to place with a noticeable snap and are secured at the BCD’s rear to prevent the weights from shifting causing discomfort and reduced balance. A simple, one handed tug on the handle releases the weights when needed.
Atomic continues its innovation with the Cam-Lok Tank Band which is unique to Atomic for their BC1 and BC2 BCDs. This ratcheting tank band mounts and secures a wide range of tank sizes in a matter of seconds. The strong one-piece band is polyurethane coated and sealed from the elements so it won’t slip, stretch, or absorb water like traditional bands.
Diver comfort was a top priority for this incredibly innovative BCD. Uniquely elegant and functional, a quilted backpad and adjustable lumbar support pad enables the diver to adjust for the most comfortable fit. A carrying handle is hidden behind the quilted backpad.
Accessory access and storage is accomplished through thoughtfully designed pockets and d-rings. The pockets have sand-resistant zippers which are self-sealing and completely prevent sand and debris from entering or getting caught on the zipper teeth. The d-rings are custom 316 stainless steel with a titanium PVD coating and are corrosion-resistant and strategically placed for convenience.
- Integrated Weight System - 30 lbs capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance)
- Exclusive Laminated & Coated Waterproof Fabric
- Ratcheting CAM-LOK Tank Band
- Patented EZ-LOK Weight Release System
- Performance-Designed Features
- Quilted back pad and adjustable lumbar pad
- Sand resistant pocket zippers
- Titanium-coated Stainless Steel D-rings
- Trim weight pockets, and much more
- COLOR: Black with Red Accents
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator (Wing)|
|Buoyancy Bag||Small: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
Medium:34 lbs. (15.4 kg)
Medium-Large: 36 lbs. (16.33 kg)
Large: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
X-Large: 47 lbs. (21.3 kg
|Valves||Two Overpressure/Relief Pull Dump Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, w/Titanium PVC Coating|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||None, See SKU's: ATMSAI, ATMSS1S or ATMSS1T|
|Materials||Double-Laminated Polyurethane Textile, 420-Denier|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: SM to LG: Pouches Hold Up to 10 lbs. (4.5 kg), Size XL: Up to 14 lbs. (6.35 kg), Non-Releasable Weight SM: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) MD to XL: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|
|Weight||9.5 lbs (4.3kg) in SM to 10.5 lbs (4.76kg) in XL|