You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic Aquatics Blade Fins
|US Men's shoe size||5.5||6-8.5||9-11||11.5-13|
|US Women's shoe size||6-7||8-10||11-12||13-14|
|European Men's shoe size||37-38||39-41||42-43||44-46|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||3||3||3||3|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAtomic Aquatics gives you choices to meet your dive needs and personal swimming style. Blade Fins are designed to deliver... Power and thrust that only a paddle fin design can provide divers to cruise through the water. Unique structural engineering combines both Power-Loop Monocoque and Frame Rail designs to maximize kicking power. Vertical stabilizers on fin tips keep the fin tracking straight up and down with every kick. Wicked fin and buckle styling for a distinctive look that perfectly complements the Atomic VENOM mask and SV Series snorkel (see SKU's: ATMMVN, ATMMVF, ATMMVNARC, ATMSSV1, ATMSCSV1, ATMSSV2).
The Four C's: Capture - Contain - Channel Control:
Atomic Aquatics Blade Fins Capture water and Contain the flow without spilling it over the edges while Channeling the flow of water down the blade and off the vertical stabilizer edge tips, and controlling the power with two frame structures (Monocoque and Frame Rail) to fully optimize the paddle fin design and kicking effort. By uniquely combining two structural frame designs used in aircraft and Indy race cars, Atomic Blade Fins are engineered for power and thrust.
Power-Loop Monocoque Structure:
The engineering term Monocoque means single-shell utilizing the external skin to support most of the load area while power is applied through the frame rails.
Foot Pocket Power Plate:
The Power-Loop Monocoque structure is connected to the sole plate (Power Plate) giving divers a solid feeling like the fin is bolted to the foot.
The frame rail design on each side of the fin mimics a backbone or spine connecting to the Monocoque.
Oversized stabilizers at fin tips keep the fin tracking straight up and down.
EZ-LOK Buckle System:
Easily snap the buckle on and off. And be confident that it will not release accidentally. Buckles rotate 180° and straps adjust with a simple pull. The rubber fin straps are equipped with a large pull tab for easy donning and doffing. Fins are available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Blade Fins: Designed to Deliver
- Power & Thrust Only Paddle Fin Design Can Provide Divers
- Unique Structural Engineering:
Combines Power-Loop Monocoque& Frame Rail Designs
Maximize Kicking Power
- Vertical Stabilizers On-Fin-Tips: Keeps Fin Tracking Straight Up and Down w/Every Kick
- Wicked Fin and Buckle Styling:
Perfectly Complements Atomic VENOM Mask and SV Series Snorkel
See SKU's: ATMMVN, ATMMVF, ATMMVNARC, ATMSSV1, ATMSCSV1, ATMSSV2
- Four C's: Capture - Contain - Channel Control:
Capture Water & Contain Flow w/o Spilling Over Edges
Channeling Flow of Water Down Blade & Off Vertical Stabilizer Edge Tips
Controlling Power w/2-Frame Structures (Monocoque and Frame Rail)
Fully Optimize Paddle Fin Design & Kicking Effort
- 2-Structural Frame Designs:
Used in Aircraft & Indy Race Cars
Atomic Blade Fins Engineered for Power & Thrust
- Power-Loop Monocoque Structure:
Engineering Term Monocoque
Utilizing External Skin to Support Load Area
Power is Applied Thru-Fame Rails
- Foot Pocket Power Plate:
Power-Loop Monocoque Structure Connected to Sole Plate (Power Plate)
Gives Divers Solid Feeling
Like Fin is Bolted to Foot
- Power Rail:
Frame Rail Design
Each Side of Fin Mimics a Backbone or Spine
Connects to Monocoque
- Vertical Stabilizers:
Oversized Stabilizers at Fin Tips
Keeps Fin Tracking Straight Up and Down
- EZ-LOK Buckle System:
Easily Snap Buckle On and Off
Be Confident, Won't Release Accidentally
Buckles Rotate 180°:
Straps Adjust w/Simple Pull
Rubber Fin Straps Equipped w/Large Pull Tab
Easy Donning and Doffing
- Non-Vented Blade Fins
- Available in Multiple Colors and Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|