You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic AI Power Inflator
Product OverviewAtomic Aquatics is introducing the industry's first high-performance BCD power inflators made from all-Titanium or Stainless Steel metals. The Ai Power Inflator series is designed to be a perfect complement to the Atomic Aquatics line of high-performance regulators. Ai Power Inflators are available in two models: Titanium and Stainless Steel. The series is engineered to be the best power inflators in the world, using proven, corrosion-resistant materials. The Ai Power Inflators are designed to be the most diver-friendly BCD inflators on the market, employing signature Atomic Aquatics style and materials.
The all-Titanium Ai Power Inflator is designed to complement the Atomic Aquatics line of titanium regulators, enabling divers to have an all-titanium air system with unparalleled performance and the highest level of corrosion-resistance. The Titanium Ai Power Inflator has the same 3-Year/300-Dive service interval as the Atomic T3 regulator the company's flagship regulator. This enables divers to dive more and wait longer between recommended servicing.
The Atomic Stainless Steel Ai Power Inflator offers nearly the same level of corrosion-resistance, at a lower cost. The Stainless Steel Ai Power Inflator has the same 2-Year/300-Dive service interval as the company's ST1 regulator. Ai Power Inflators can be attached to any BCD with included adapters. The Ai series is designed with large, over-molded buttons for convenient, smooth diver inflation. The inflators come with a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose with quick-disconnect coupling.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Titanium or Stainless Steel|
|Compatibility||All BCD Brands and Models|
|Valves||Power Inflator Mechanism|