You have no items in your shopping cart.
Armor Gear Wrap Backpack, #173
Product OverviewA revolutionary new idea in a dive gear backpack the Armor Gear Wrap Backpack has divers talking! Build your dive bag around your gear, don't stuff your gear into a bag from the top. Easiest bag, in the industry, to load gear into. This unique backpack bag design opens at the side and bottom with a zipper closures that allows the entire interior of bag to lie flat for easy loading of gear. Simply pile your gear on the center of the flat bag and when everything is loaded, wrap the bag ends around your gear, zipper up and your bag is packed. Now that's easy! To compact the load, bag comes equipped with dual external compression straps with squeeze-style" side-release buckles.
Bag is made from durable 420 nylon and mesh materials. The backpack measures 29" ½ 17" (73.66cm x 43.2cm), has a volume of 3,750 cubic inches (61.45 liters) and weighs 2.75 lbs. (1.25 kg) when empty. Bag has 4-drain grommets for rapid drainage of residual water, 3-pockets design for organization, drawstring top load closure, top grab handle and comfortable backpack padded and adjustable shoulder straps. Great bag for a day trip or to store in your main wheeled dive travel bag, once you arrive at your dive destination just transfer your gear to the mesh bag and you now have a lightweight breathable self draining gear bag. Once you complete your day of diving just dunk the entire bag in the rinse tank and let it drip and air dry for your next day of diving.
- Revolutionary New Idea in Dive Gear Backpack Bag
- Armor Gear Wrap Backpack has Divers Talking
- Build Dive Bag Around Gear, Don't-Stuff-It
- No Need to Stuff Top Load Bag
- Easiest Bag, in Industry, to Load-Gear-Into
- Bag Design Opens at Side & Bottom w/Zipper Closures
- Entire Interior of Bag Lies Flat for Easy Loading
- Pile Gear On Flat Bag, Wrap Bag Ends Around Gear, Zipper Up, Bag is Packed
- Now that's Easy
- Great Destination Bag
- Rinse Gear While Still-In-the-Bag
- Hang to Drip Dry After Dive
- 4-Base Drain Grommets
- Durable 420 Nylon and Mesh Material Construction
- Top Grab and Padded, Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- 3-Pockets for Gear Organization
- Dual External Compression Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Drawstring Top Load Closure
- Dimensions: 29 x 17 (73.66cm x 43.2cm)
- Volume: 3,750 cu. in. (61.45 liters)
- Weight (empty): 2.75 lbs. (1.25 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||29 x 17 (73.66cm x 43.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||3,750 cu. in. (61.45 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||2.75 lbs. (1.25 kg)|
|Material||420 Nylon and Mesh|
|Type||Backpack Mesh Gear Bag|
|Handles||Top Grab, Adjustable Padded Backpack Straps|