You have no items in your shopping cart.
ARMOR DIVE FLAG REGULATOR BAG #9DF
Product OverviewYour regulator and instruments are the heart of your life support system for diving. Want maximum protection for your regulator set up, dive computer, and other instruments? Don't skimp on protection. Armor Regulator Bag protect your equipment with its 5mm close cell foam padding on all sides and internal tie-down hook and loop fastener gear straps that prevent shifting of delicate components.
Bags dimensions are designed to fit-in Armors large gear bags. Bag has padded top grab handle and a removable and adjustable shoulder strap for ease of transporting. You won't misplace your Armor Regulator Bag with its traditional red-and-white dive flag side panel design. The Regulator Bag measures (H x W x D) 12" x 11" x 4" (30.5cm x 27.9cm x 10.2cm) with a volume of 528 cubic inches (8.65 liters) and weighs 19.2 oz. (544.3 g) when empty.
- Adds Protection to Delicate Regulator and Instrument System
- Enough Room for Complete Regulator Gauges and Octopus
- Fits Inside Large Gear Bags for Added Protection
- 5mm Close Cell Foam Padding on All-Sides
- Internal Tie-Down Hook & Loop Fastener Gear Straps, Prevent Shifting of Delicate Components
- Padded Top Grab Handle
- Removable and Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Ease of Transporting
- Traditional Red-and-White Dive Flag Side-Panel Design
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 12 x 11 x 4 (30.5cm x 27.9cm x 10.2cm)
- Volume: 528 cu. in. (8.65 liters)
- Weight (empty): 19.2 oz. (544.3 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D) 12 x 11 x 4 (30.5cm x 27.9cm x 10.2cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||528 cu. in. (8.65 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||19.2 oz. (544.3 g)|
|Material||5mm Closed Cell Foam Padded, Nylon, Webbing|
|Handles||Adjustable, Removable Shoulder Straps, Top Grab Handles|