You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aquaseal Neo Neoprene Contact Cement 1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml)
Product OverviewDon't let a wetsuit rip interrupt your fun. Fix it fast with Aquaseal Neo Neoprene Contact Cement. Aquaseal Neo Contact Cement waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion for longer life. Aquaseal cement is more elastic than other neoprene cements, so your wetsuit or dry suit repair flexes like new. Save money and save a dive by making long-lasting neoprene repairs in minutes. Contact cement for neoprene repairs. Provides quick, in-field repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and watersports gear. Cures in 20 minutes. Provides flexibility, waterproofing and abrasion resistance. This small 1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml) size is perfect for quick minor repairs. And why stop there? You can use Aquaseal Neo Neoprene Contact Cement to add pockets to your wetsuit, seal gaskets or repair tears on fishing waders, rubber boots and gloves. See SKU: MCNSC2 for 4 fl. oz. (118 ml) can. Made in the USA.
- Repairs Holes and Tears
- Contact Cement for Neoprene Repairs
- Provides Quick-In-Field Repairs to Wetsuits, Dry Suits and Water Sports Gear
- Rapid Cure (20 minutes) for Fast in-Field Repairs
- Waterproofs & Seals
- Protects Against Abrasion
- Provides Flexibility, Waterproofing and Abrasion Resistance
- Long-Lasting Neoprene Repairs in Minutes
Neo Neoprene Contact Cement is Clear, but Cures with an Amber Tint in Color
- Save Money and Save a Dive
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Size: 1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml)
- Applicator: Squeeze Tube
- See SKU: MCNSC2 for 4 fl. oz. (118 ml) Can
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Wetsuits, Dry Suits and Water Sports Gear Repairs|
|Size||1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml)|
|Adhesive Type||Neoprene Seal Cement|
|Cure Time||20 Minutes|
|Wetsuits, Dry Suits and Water Sports Gear Repairs|
|1.5 fl. oz. (44 ml)|
|Neoprene Seal Cement|