You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis is the case you'll see used by lifeguards and mountain rescue teams. The harness gives you the freedom to get on with the job at hand, in the most testing conditions. The Aquapac Waterproof VHF PRO Small Case keeps your radio safe from water damage. This case is designed for antenna radios that have a maximum circumference of 8.5" (22cm) and a length of up to 7.2" (18cm) to provide a top-notch protection against water damage. Moreover, you get clear visibility of your VHF's screens and buttons to keep yourself informed on the status. Its TPU material enables you to adjust the controls at any time. You don't need to be worried about interference from the case as you won't experience any signal loss when using it. Additionally, it comes with a tough, 3-way adjustable hardness, an "easy-grab" handle to give you a firm grip for transport. Keep in touch with your comrades even when in the water with Aquapac Waterproof VHF PRO Small Case. The case is made from durable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and has an IPX8 Waterproof Rating. This case can be submersed in water up to a depth of 15' (5m) for a minimum of up to 30 minutes. The case will also provide your device with protection from dust, dirt and sand. Case is suitable for both left & right-hand antenna radios. Case weighs 2.7 oz. (77 g) and the harness weighs 1.5 oz. (43 g).
- Suitable for Both Left & Right Hand Antenna Radios
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Aqua-Clip: Patented, Ultra-Secure, Rustproof, Injection-Molded Plastic Seal
- Seal: Opens/Closes with Simple Twist of 2-Levers
- Case Floats if Dropped in Water
- IPX8 Waterproof Rating
- Guaranteed Submersible to 15' (5m)
- Protection from Dust, Dirt and Sand
- No Loss of Signal in Case
- Tough, 3-Way Adjustable Harness
- Integral Easy-Grab Handle
- Maximum Device Circumference x Length: 8.5 x 7.2 (22cm x 18cm)
- Used by Lifeguards and Mountain Rescue Teams
- Keep in Touch with Team Even When in the Water
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (77 g) w/Harness: 4.2 oz. (120 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||Circumference x Length: 8.5 x 7.2 (22cm x 18cm)|
|Weight (empty)||2.7 oz. (77 g) w/Harness: 4.2 oz. (120 g)|
|Closure||Aqua-Clip: 2-Lever Twist Lock|
|Material||Case Body: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Seams||Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|Depth Rating||15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes|
|Straps/Handles||Harness, Grab Handle|