You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aquapac Waterproof Mini Whanganui Electronics Case
Product OverviewThe Aquapac Waterproof Mini Whanganui Electronics Case ensures protection and portability. This product is designed to provide you with a sturdy case, built with durable materials that protect your personal items whenever you travel. Its stylish design features a clear front, allowing you to easy view your stuff, making it easy to choose and find what you need. The Aquapac Waterproof Mini Whanganui Electronics Case is ideal to use in all weather conditions, it resists weather between +122 degreesF to -40 degreesF (50 degreesC to -38 degreesC) to ensure long-lasting use. Its sturdy construction and waterproof features allow it to withstand 15' (5m) into water and if you accidentally let your case go, it's floating capabilities brings your Whanganui Electronics Case back to the surface. This case is built with recyclable 100% PVC-Free material, which delivers a soft and malleable structure for comfortable carrying and handling. Now you can enjoy your swimming and snorkeling activities, among others, with the security of having your personal items protected. Don t look any further, buy the Aquapac Waterproof Mini Whanganui Electronics Case today.
The case UV-stabilized thermal polyurethane (TPU) material seams are high-frequency (RF) welded and the case uses the patented Aquaclip ultra secure rustproof, injected molded plastic seal that opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. The case approximately measures (L x W): 8" x 3.2" (20.3cm x 8.1cm) externally. The case will also provide your device with protection from dust, dirt and sand. The case weighs 2.4 oz. (68 g) and lanyard 0.2 oz. (7 g). Case is manufactured from durable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) with a tough optically clear LENZFLEX lens window and has an IPX8 waterproof rating.
- Case Ensures Protection and Portability
- Resists Temperatures +122°:F to -40°:F (50°:C to -38°:C)
- Suitable for:
Pool or Beach
Snorkeling or Swimming
Kayaking or Whitewater Rafting
- Durable Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Thermo Plastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Depth Rated to 15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes
- IPX8 Waterproof Rating
- Durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) w/LENZFLEX Lens Window
- Seams: High-Frequency (RF) Welded
- Aqua-Clip: Patented, Ultra-Secure, Rustproof, Injection-Molded Plastic Seal
- Seal: Opens/Closes with Simple Twist of 2-Levers
- Protection from Dust, Dirt and Sand
- Includes Lanyard for Maximum Adaptability
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W): 8 x 3.2 (20.3cm x 8.1cm)
Case: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
Lanyard: 0.2 oz. (7 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(L x W): 8 x 3.2 (20.3cm x 8.1cm)|
|Weight (empty)||Case: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
Lanyard: 0.2 oz. (7 g)
|Closure||Aqua-Clip: 2-Lever Twist Lock|
|Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Seams||Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|Depth Rating||15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes|
|(L x W): 8 x 3.2 (20.3cm x 8.1cm)|
|Case: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
Lanyard: 0.2 oz. (7 g)
|Aqua-Clip: 2-Lever Twist Lock|
|Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
|15' (5m) for Up to 30 Minutes|