You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDoes your dive regulator have a large Scubapro Air ll or TUSA Duo-Air Breathable Inflator Hose? If so you know that a standard inflator hose will not work with it. If you travel to exotic locations for diving you might not be able to acquire a large fitting replacement hose for your breathable inflator device, rendering your BCD inoperable. This adapter will allow you to use your breathable inflator with BCD on a standard inflator hose.
Just plug this adapter into the end of a standard inflator hose and your Scuba Pro Air ll or TUSA Duo-Air (see SKU's: SCPA2GYR, TBTIR3 and TBTSS02) will function as an Inflator and will provide minimal air flow for breathing. Note: The smaller valve design of a standard BCD inflator hose cannot deliver the required volume of air-flow required to properly supply the breathable inflator in an out-of-air situation. Breathable are will be delivered to the breathable inflator but will be at a much lower volume due the smaller orifice of the standard inflator hose. Adapter is made from durable chrome plated brass for strength and long service life. The Adapter makes a great save-a-dive-kit item. Adapter is easy to install and is intended for low pressure use only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Great for the Traveling Diver
Scuba Pro Air ll and TUSA Duo-Air Breathable Inflators
(see SKU's: SCPA2GYR, TBTIR3 and TBTSS02)
- Plugs-In to Standard LP Inflator Hose
- Provides Use of Inflator Device
Smaller Valve Design
Standard BCD Inflator Hose Can't Deliver Volume Required to Supply Breathable Inflator
- Durable Chrome Plated Brass for Strength and Long Service Life
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- Low Pressure Only: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||Scuba Pro Air ll and TUSA Duo-Air Breathable Inflators (see SKU's: SCPA2GYR, TBTIR3 and TBTSS02)|
|Working Pressure||Low Pressure Only: Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Quick Connect||Yes, Both Ends|
|Purpose||Convert Scuba Pro Air ll and TUSA Duo-Air LP Hose to Standard LP QD Fitting|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was the perfect adapter to allow us to directly connect our oxygen analyzer to the AIR 2 hoses on our regulators. Worked like a charm! Thanks