You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewMaking sure you can keep track of all your personal dive gear on a busy beach or boat dive can prove to be a task sometimes. Many dive boats require you to hand up your fins to a deck hand before climbing up the boarding ladder. Having all gear marked for identification can take the guess work out of what belongs to you. Problem solved with Trident U-Mark It Gear Marking Paint. Permanently mark all your dive gear so items don't get confused or lost. Non-toxic water-based paint that adhere to most any surface. Works on masks, fins, snorkels, regulators, wetsuits, tanks, and weight belts. This red paint comes in a 1 fl. oz. (29 ml) plastic squeeze bottle applicator. Suggested dry time is 72 hours.
- Make Your Gear Stand-Out from Other Divers Gear
- Permanently Mark All Dive Gear So Items Don't Get Confused or Lost
- Gear Marked for Identification: Take Guess Work Out-of-What-Belongs-to-You
- Non-Toxic Water-Based Paint Adhere to Most Any Surface
- Works On:
Masks, Fins, Snorkels
Tanks & Weight Belts
- Color: Red
- Size: 1 fl. oz. (29 ml)
- Applicator: Plastic Squeeze Bottle
- Suggested Dry Time: 72-Hours
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Gear Marker Paint|
|Size||1 fl. oz. (29 ml)|
|Applicator||Plastic Squeeze Bottle|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product will stick to most materials. It did not stick to a slick and water resistant material that was on a few of our BCDs. It worked perfectly on the rest of the material though. The paint itself is very vibrant and not incredibly difficult to use. It has only been marked just recently but seems to be holding up well on multiple dives daily.