You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAqua Optics stick-in magnifier lenses allow divers and snorkelers a quick & economical solution to adding magnification in dive masks. Reading your fish ID card, watch or camera settings is now possible without the expense of a full prescription mask. These optical-quality glass stick-on lenses are removable and reusable if you change masks yet won't accidentally wash out if your mask is flooded with water. Each package includes two semi-circular lenses, installation glue, and complete instructions. Installation takes minutes, and the glue sets completely in 6 hours. Five powers +1.00 to +3.00, with increments +0.5 available to fit a wide range of needs. Scuba mask is not included. Install these lenses in any scuba or snorkel mask with flat lenses.
- Optical-Quality Glass Lens Kit
- Improves Underwater Vision
- Economic Solution to Better Eyesight
- Makes Reading Fish ID Cards, Gauges, Watches & Camera Settings Easer
- Install in Any Scuba or Snorkel Mask with Flat Lenses
- Removable and Reusable
- Won't Accidentally Wash Out of Mask
- Package Includes:
Two Semi-Circular Lenses
- Installation Takes Minutes, and Glue Sets in 6 Hours
- Magnifier Power: +1.00 to +3.00, Increments +0.5
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||Optical Lenses|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Scuba or Snorkeling Mask w/Flat Lenses|
|Materials||Lenses: Optical Glass|
|Range||+1.0 to +3.0|
|Scuba or Snorkeling Mask w/Flat Lenses|
|Lenses: Optical Glass|
|+1.0 to +3.0|
Wouldnt be without one. Use it on the lower left side for reading instruments and camera settings. For a lasting seal, I use silicone on the edges.