You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIt is expensive and time consuming to have your tank cleaned for use with nitrox. Once normal air is mistakenly used with it you must for safety reasons have it cleaned and serviced. Don't let this happen to your nitrox dedicated equipment. Have Nitrox Tank Valve Cap installed on all your cylinders used exclusively for nitrox diving and there will not be a costly mistake made. Giving you scuba cylinder assembly the proper care it deserves includes protecting the valve. This vinyl protective cover for scuba cylinder valves fits standard yoke scuba cylinder valves, not DIN scuba valves. The cover helps prevent impact damage to valves. Helps keep dust, dirt, and water out of scuba valves while preventing loss of O-ring. Valve cover is useful for identifying cylinders and is also the standard to let boat and dive operators know if your cylinder is full or empty. Place cap over valve when full and leave off when you need a gas fill. Cap comes with black nylon string, unattached.
- Provides Proper Valve Care
- Designed for Nitrox Cylinders Only
- Durable Vinyl Protective Cover
- Helps Prevent Impact Damage to Valve
- Keep Dust, Dirt, and Water Out of Valve
- Helps Prevent O-Ring Loss
- Useful for Identifying Cylinders
- Industry Standard:
½:Leave Off: Need Fill
Put On: Don't Need Fill½:
Alert Boat and Dive Operators if Fill is Need or Not
- Nylon Cord for Valve Attachment
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Vinyl and Nylon Cord|
|Purpose||Nitrox Valve Protection|
|Vinyl and Nylon Cord|
|Nitrox Valve Protection|