You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIt is expensive and time consuming to have your regulator cleaned for use with NITROX Once normal air is mistakenly used with your regulator, you must, for safety reasons, have it cleaned and serviced. Don't let this happen to your NITROX dedicated equipment! Using this clearly-labeled NITROX only hose protector on all your hoses used exclusively for NITROX diving prevents costly mistakes. This hose protector is made of tough vinyl, and is ribbed for proper water drainage.
You just got your new regulator system and you want to keep it in the best shape possible. Investment as big as a regulator system need proper care and preventative maintenance to ensure its use for many years to come, Hose Protectors are one item that will do this. Hose Protectors are a must to maintain the life of the hoses that attach each component to one another. Hose Protectors relive the stress of the hose from pulling out of the metal fittings when not pressurized. This can increase the life of the hoses for many years of safe diving. So protect your investment by using hose protectors on all you hoses.
- Durable Vinyl Construction
- Great for NITROX Dedicated Equipment ID
- Prevent Costly Mistakes
- Prevent Strain and Damage to Hose and Fittings
- Self-Draining Rib Design Allows Proper Rinsing and Drying
- Prolongs Hose Life
- Protect Your Investment
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Protection of Scuba Regulator Hose Fittings|