You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Zuma Travel BC
|Over the Shoulder (in)||32-38||33-39||35-41||35-41|
|Total Integrated weight (lbs)||20||20||20||20|
|Releasable weight (lbs)||20||20||20||20|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Aqua Lung Zuma Travel BCD is the answer to the traveling diver’s needs. It is a fully featured bcd complete with weight integration designed to be light weight and extremely packable. The ML/LG size weighs less than 4.75lbs/2.2kg with the inflator and weight pockets (empty)! It can be packed flat or rolled and will fit into one of Aqua Lung’s Departure carry-on bags.
The Aqua Lung Zuma Travel BCD includes the SureLock™ II Weight Release integrated weight system. It is a safe, single-pull weight release which distributes the diver’s weights ergonomically. A lowered tank band eliminates the need for a hard pack and it improves comfort by integrating the waistband. A valve strap pulls the top of the tank toward your center of gravity, relieving the shoulders and transferring the load to the hips.
Streamlining underwater is achieved through the bladder retraction system which pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation which in turn reduces drag. To further streamline the diver, Aqua Lung’s flat valves are included.
Comfort is not lost in this travel worthy design, due to sculpted padding in the shoulders, spine and lumbar area. An adjustable sliding chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system allowing for customized fit and will help avoid drysuit valves. A rolled neck collar is a thoughtful addition for those multiple dive days.
The Zuma comes equipped with Aqua Lungs Power Line Inflator with an increased fill rate which is now, one of the highest air flows in the industry. The Power Line is an environmentally sealed unit for less maintenance, has integrated hose clips for attachment to the LP hose for a streamline and low profile.
- Integrated Weight System - 20 lb capacity
- Extremely lightweight and travel-friendly - less than 4.75lbs (ML/L)
- SureLock II weight system provides a single pull release
- Innovative tank support system eliminates the need for a hard pack
- Proprietary flat e-valves mean less bulk
- Fold-down, easy-access pocket
- 4 D-rings to attach accessories
- Sculpted padded shoulders
- Padded spine and lumbar support
- Attachment grommets allow for quick attachment of a Deep See BC knife - see below to order
- COLORS: Midnight with Black accents or Midnight with Pink accents
- SIZES/LIFT: 2XSmall-XSmall/22, Small-Medium/22, MLarge-Large/34, XLarge-2XLarge/34
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back inflate|
|Buoyancy Bag||22 lbs. (10 kg) XXS, XS, SM, MD
34 lbs. (15.42 kg) ML/LG and XL/XXL
|Valves||2-Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Pockets||1 Fold Down|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, 4 Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle w/Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Aqua Lungs Power Line Inflator|
|Materials||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams||Yes|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)
Non-Releasable: Optional 10 lbs (4.5kg)
|BCD Weight||7.1 lbs (3.2kg) to 7.7 lbs (3.5kg), Size Dependent|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is an excellent and well thought out BC for travel. However the two smaller sizes XXS/XS and SM/MD are not suitable for colder water or use with a wetsuit. One star for the its design and quality. It appears well made with nice features like a pocket for storage, grommets for mounting a knife sheaf and a quality braided flex hose for the infiltrator along with an attached dust cap. Second star for its fitment. Ins a unisex BC. Black or pink models are identical. They are not cut differently for men or women. However they fit both VERY well with the adjustments. My wife tried on a dozen BCs and found the Zuma to most comfortable and best fit. Especially the tank location does not pull on your shoulder and does not sit too high or low. The final star for its ability to travel light and compact. Completely dry and totally deflated this BC rolls up exceptionally small and can fit into a walmart plastic shopping back with room to spare! Now the major flaw. The two smaller sizes are only rated at 22lbs of lift and NOT 34lbs as advertised. This worked great for my wife in the pool. And will work great in any other warm water or tropical conditions. However it was a complete disaster recently on a checkout dive at the lake where the water was 45F. My wife was in a 7mm suit with a 5mm core and cover as was I. We both had our BCs maxed out at 20lbs of weights with an additional weight belt. This exceeded the abilities of the smaller sized Zuma. The larger sized Zuma with 34lbs of lift worked well. If the smaller Zuma provided the same 34lbs of lift this could be a 5 star product.