You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung SolAfx 8/7mm Wetsuit for Women
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe SolAfx is Aqua Lung's most advanced wetsuit, with unique features like an integrated hood and internal arm and leg cuffs. The redesigned SolAfx suit now includes Aqua Lung's X-Tend cuffs, providing a finished look with maximum stretch. It has new environmentally friendly features, such as the non-P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) neoprene. Unique designs are specially tailored for men and women. The suit provides maximum warmth, thanks to its 8mm torso and 7mm arms and legs. X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch by removing restrictive edge tape. Environmentally friendly features: neoprene free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), made from a non-petroleum-based material, and has REACH (European Union standards) approved thread. 8mm AquaFlex neoprene used in the torso with 7mm AquaFlex neoprene on the legs and arms for added flexibility. Liquid Fusion Seam Technology with reinforcing patches on the inside at seam junctions enhances the durability and integrity of the seams.
The suit has an across-the-chest "Plasmaloc" zipper with tighter tolerances and a unique integrated tooth design that makes the zipper more water resistant than most other brands. This minimizes water exchange and allows you to remain warm throughout your dive. Silicone no slip shoulder feature provides added protection and helps to keep the BC shoulder straps in place. A water dam covers the neck and shoulders, providing an additional layer of thermal protection against any water entering through the zipper. Skin-in gasket seals in the forearms and calves minimize water entry through the sleeves and legs. Lower back pad helps keep water out. The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and "hook-and-loop" snags due to the tighter weave to keep your suit looking good! The inner material is ultra-soft making these suits easy to don and doff.
An improved Powertex kneepad offers increased flexibility while offering excellent abrasion resistance. Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms provide a more comfortable fit and reduce bunching of material at the joints. The attached hood offers G2 Vent Technology that allows trapped regulators exhaust bubbles to exit while keeping cold water out. Suit has an YKK # 10 zipper closure, all seams are glued, blind stitched and liquid rubber coated. The Super-Stretch neoprene has 4-way stretch for easy donning and doffing. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Aqua Lung's Most Advanced Wetsuit
- Hood Attached for No Leak Design
- Internal Arm & Leg Cuffs
- X-Tend Cuffs, Providing Finished Look w/Maximum Stretch
- Neoprene Non-Petroleum Based Material, Environmentally Friendly
- Suit Free of P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- REACH (European Union Standards) Approved Thread
- 8mm Torso 7mm Arms & Legs
- Glued & Sewn Liquid Seam Technology
- Reinforcing Patches Inside Seam Junctions Enhances Durability & Integrity of Seams
- Plasmaloc Cross Chest Water Resistant Zipper
- Silicone No Slip Shoulder, Added Protection, Keeps BC Shoulder Straps In-Place
- Water Dam In-Neck & Shoulders
- Skin-In Gasket Seals at Wrist & Ankles
- Lower Back Pad: Fills Void In-Lower Back, Keeps Water Out
- Outer Nylon: Resistant to Abrasions & Hook & Loop Snags
- Inner Material: Ultra Soft Easy to Don & Doff
- improved Powertex Kneepads: Increased Flexibility, Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Pre-Bent Anatomic Legs & Arms
- Vent G2 Technology Hood
- Four-Way Aqua Flex Neoprene Rubber
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn, Liquid Seam Technology|
|Closure||Plasmaloc Cross Chest Zipper|