You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Legend OctopusDiscontinued
Product OverviewAqua Lung is synonymous with the modern scuba regulator. Over 70 years of innovation have gone into making scuba regulators that are safer and easier to use than others on the market. An Aqua Lung scuba regulator offers you comfort, ease of breathing, control and peak performance. Aqua Lung and the scuba regulator share a rich history, and now is your chance to play a part. Choose the right scuba regulator to ensure your next dive is comfortable and safe. Aqua Lung has developed diving regulators built for new and experienced divers, as well as for a range of diving conditions.
To compliment the Legend regulator family, Aqua Lung created the Legend octopus. This high-visibility, yellow version of the Legend second stage is ideal to complete your system. Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing. A venturi switch helps prevent free-flow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the diver's mouth. The opening effort is pre-set in a fixed position so the diver doesn't have to worry about adjusting the regulator during the dive. The silicone mouthpiece with ergonomic bite wings and comfort. A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water. Excellent cold-water performance due to highly efficient heat exchanger surrounding the valve.
The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort. Attached to a 39" (99cm) yellow high visibility braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece. Regulator has high-visibility yellow purge cover and accent pieces. Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box. Regulator weighs 7.4 oz. (210 g).
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Easy Work-of-Breathing
- Breathing Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Venturi Switch:
Helps Prevent Free-Flow
Works at Surface and when Regulator is Out-of-Diver's Mouth
- Silicone Mouthpieces w/Ergonomic Bite Wings
- Ergonomic Exhaust Tee Channels Exhaust Bubbles Out of Field of Vision
- Exhaust Tee: Design for Reduction in Exhalation Effort
- High-Visibility Yellow Purge Cover and Accent Pieces
- 3/8 Threaded 39 (99cm) Yellow High Visibility Hose
- Braided Aqua-Flex Hose:
Comfort and Excellent Pack-Ability
- Mouthpiece & Hose Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box
- Weight: 7.4 oz. (210 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up To 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||Techno-Polymer, Silicone|
|Hose Length||39 (99cm)|
|Weight||7.4 oz. (210 g)|