You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Kid's 5mm Echozip Ergo Boots
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Aqua Lung Kid's Echozip Ergo Boot is designed for warmth, comfort, and protection. Boots are geared for recreational divers who want to be prepared for many conditions, from varying water temperatures to uneven and hazardous terrain. Ergonomically designed like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Echozip uses their patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support. Protective 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips.
Warm 5mm nylon-2 neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions. Comfortable the Echozip boot uses just a few glued and sewn seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. Durable closes with a heavy-duty, non-corrosive #10 YKK toothed zipper. Warmth is assured with the water entry barrier behind the zipper. To prevent zipper slippage once zipped up there is a hook and loop zipper retaining tab. Elastic binding at the top resists wear and tear. Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags. Boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ergonomic Boot: Stands Up to Day to Day Dives
- Boot for Avid Recreational Diver:
Diver Who Needs-To-Be Prepared for:
- Neoprene Upper: Hugs Feet Tightly to Reduce Water Transfer
- Patented, Anatomically Correct ERGO Shaped Footbed & Outsole, Matches Profile of Foot
- Keeps Feet Warmer Longer
- Heavy-Duty, Non-Corrosive #10 YKK Toothed Zipper
- Seams: Glued & Sewn for Strength & Durability
- 8mm-Thick Treaded Sole Provides Premium Protection Against Punctures, Stings, & Slips
- Fewer Seams: Placed Away from Widest Parts of Feet to Minimize Chafing
- 5mm Nylon-2 Neoprene Upper: Right Amount of Warmth In-Any-Condition
- Elastic Binding at Top Resists Wear & Tear
- Locking Hook & Loop Tab: Keeps Zippers from Sliding Open
- Water Entry Barrier Behind Zipper
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Lined Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||#10 YKK Toothed Zipper w/Locking Hook & Loop Tab|
|Nylon-2 Lined Neoprene Rubber|
|Glued & Sewn|
|#10 YKK Toothed Zipper w/Locking Hook & Loop Tab|