You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe i330R is the ideal choice for advanced divers who love exploring the world and need to rely on their dive computers anywhere they are. Thanks to its bright color screen, readable even in sunlight and its rechargeable battery, it won't let you down. With its 4 modes, 3 nitrox mixes, and Bluetooth connection, this is the best value for money dive computer from Aqua Lung's line-up. Even on the other side of the world, stay connected with your friends. Share the details of your diving adventures on social media via the Diverlog+ app from your mobile device.
- Intuitive interface: the 2-button navigation allows easy settings preview and updates
- Display last dive parameters from a single button (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode records the last 24 dives
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between Dive and Free)
- 3 gas dive computer: switch up to three gases underwater, from 21% to 100% O2
- Rechargeable battery: never worry again about buying the next battery
- Adjust display brightness setting to extend battery life
- Download software updates online to expand your dive computer features in the future (optional download cable is required)
- Bluetooth 5.0 data transfer to the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to upload your dive parameters wirelessly onto your mobile device. Add location, notes, and pictures, and manage your dive computer advanced settings directly from the DiverLog+ app
- Nato strap for added security and moisture wicking
- A comfortable and rugged nylon Nato strap wraps all the way under the watch face for added security and moisture wicking while out of the water
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Max Depth (Dive and Free Mode)||330' (100m)|
|Max FO2 setting||21% to 100%|
|Max PO2||1.1 To 1.6|
|Deep Stop user set||On/Off|
|Number of buttons||2|
|Fresh / Salt water select||Yes|
|Conservative factor Adj||Yes|
|Activation (wet or button)||Yes|
|ALT adjustable||Auto Adj.|
|Ascent rate indicator||Yes|
|Batt power indicator||Yes|
|Set Audible ON/OFF||Yes|
|Set Deep Stop On/Off||Yes|
|Set Depth Alarm||Yes|
|Set EDT alarm||Yes|
|Set N2BG alarm||Yes|
|Set DTR alarm||Yes|
|Set Safety stop Depth/Time||Yes|
|Safety Stop Timer||Yes|
|Set WET ON/OFF||Yes|
|Set Max PO2 alarm||Yes|