You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung i200C Wrist Computer
Product OverviewThe i200C is an intuitive, sporty computer with an easy versatility. With its fresh design, you'll find yourself wearing the i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are. The i200C has Bluetooth capabilities. This enables the use of Aqualung's free DiverLog+ app for iOS and Android. With this free app, users can save dive log information from their computer to their phone or tablet, as well as change dive computer settings and install firmware updates. And with 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, the ability to easily switch between 2 Nitrox mixes, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive, it adapts to you. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free). Computer has a maximum depth readout of 330' (100m), is altitude adjustable up to 14,000' (4,270m) and is fueled by Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ algorithm.
User-changeable standard 3.0V CR2430 lithium battery and data retention. Uses globally available standard battery. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes. High visibility LED alarm light for additional diving safety. Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction. Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time). Deep Stop with Countdown Timer. History Mode records last 24 dives. User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable). Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com. *DiverLog app must be purchased separately on the App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com. Included in the box are a digital instruction manual ,safety reference info, DiverLog brochure, quick reference card, lens protector, battery compartment opening tool and strap extension.
- Bluetooth Capabilities w/Free DiverLog+ app for iOS & Android
- Save Dive Log Information from Computer to Phone or Tablet
- Change Dive Computer Settings & Install Firmware Updates
- Fresh Design: You'll Find Yourself Wearing the i200 Everyday As-a-Sports-Watch
- Ready to Dive when You Are
- 4 Operating Modes:
Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- User-Changeable Standard Battery
- Data Retention
- High Visibility LED Alarm Light
- Switch Between Up to 2 Nitrox Mixes
- Mixes Up to 100% O2 w/No Restriction
- Single Button Access to Last Dive Display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop w/Countdown Timer
- History Mode Records Last 24 Dives
- User-Updatable Software
- Optional Download Cable: Access to Latest Features and Upgrade (see SKU: UDRPCI200)
- Simple to Use w/DiverLog Software on Mac or PC Platforms
- Maximum Depth Readout: 330' (100m)
- Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 14,000' (4,270m)
- Power: User Replaceable 3.0V CR2430 Lithium Battery
- Control of All Dive Computer Settings:
- View Log and Profile Data
- Add Location, Notes and Other Details
- Store and Share Photos & Videos
- Note: DiverLog Can be Downloaded at ediverlog.com
Digital Instruction Manual
Safety Reference Info
Quick Reference Card
Battery Compartment Opening Tool
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 14,000' (4,270m)|
|Operating Modes||4 Operating Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive|
|Memory Capacity||24-Dive Log, History Mode|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 3.0V CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wanted a digital watch so buying this might be over kill. I wanted all the features of a digital watch but it had to be big enough for me to read with out my glasses. Could have got that in a ten dollar watch but it would look like a ten dollar watch and would not be water proof. This watch should have got that bit covered. I do dive but I swim more and like to my watch.