You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Hydroflex 3mm Men's Shorty
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Hydroflex shorty is designed for warm-water diving. It has thoughtful features like the flatlock stitching and V-shaped collar provide additional comfort. Printed designs and panels help the SVH resist abrasion to keep your suit looking good. The design of new Hydroflex is based on a photograph taken of a coral reef in Flores Indonesia by Martin Colognoli. Martin is co-founder of Coral Guardian, an Aqua Lung partner since 2013, that works to preserve coral reefs in Indonesia. Don't let the good looks fool you though, the HydroFlex is all business when it comes to warmth, comfort, and durability. Designed with feel and fit in mind using ultra-stretch super-stretch material. This super-stretchy neoprene makes for easy on/off.
Environmentally friendly, features 3mm high quality non-petroleum-based neoprene uses a PAH free formula. Flatlock stitching for comfort against bare skin. V-shaped collar for better comfort. Chest panel in mesh-skin for wind and abrasion resistance. O-ring seals on the arms and thighs to limit water entry. Printed design on the shoulders for protection from abrasion. Heavy-duty #10 rear zipper closure. Zipper tab pull leash and loop on the zipper base for ease of self-donning and doffing. The heavy-duty zipper withstands force, corrosion, and other abuse. Adjustable fit hook-and-loop adjustable neck prevents chafing and permits free movement while remaining secure. Warmth and protection with a zipper shield that prevents water entry through the zipper teeth. Wind-resistant skin out material on the chest is wind-resistant for additional warmth at your core, where you need it most. The Aqua Lung HydroFlex 3mm Shorty is available in multiple sizes.
- Design: Based on Photograph Taken of Coral Reef in Flores Indonesia by Martin Colognoli
Co-Founder of Coral Guardian
Aqua Lung Partner Since 2013
Works to Preserve Coral Reefs in Indonesia
- Don't Let Good Looks Fool You
- HydroFlex: All Business When-it-Comes-To Warmth, Comfort, & Durability
- Designed w/Feel & Fit In-Mind
- Ultra-Stretch Super-Stretch Material
- Super-Stretchy Neoprene Makes for Easy On/Off
- Environmentally Friendly:
3mm High-Quality Non-Petroleum-Based Neoprene
PAH Free Formula
- O-Ring Seals On-Arms & Thighs, Limits Water Entry
- Flatlock Stitching Means Seams Stretch Easily, Just-Like Rest of Suit
- Adjustable Fit Hook-&-Loop Adjustable Neck
- Neck Closure Prevents Chafing & Permits Free Movement While Remaining Secure
- Heavy-Duty #10 Rear Zipper Closure w/Pull-Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Zipper Withstands Force, Corrosion, & Other Abuse
- Warmth & Protection w/Zipper Shield, Prevents Water Entry Thru-Zipper-Teeth
- Wind-Resistant Skin Out Material On Chest
- Printed Design On-Shoulders for Protection from Abrasion
- Skin Out Material: Additional Warmth at Core, Where Needed Most
- 3mm Warm Water Shorty Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon Lined Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||#10 Rear Zipper Closure w/Pull-Tab Leash
Hook & Loop Neck Fastener