You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Echomid Neoprene Boots
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThese 3 or 5mm neoprene, mid-height, pull-on boots offer a great solution for changing conditions. It's perfect for adding extra warmth below that thermocline and significant protection during shore dives or in areas where splinters, sea urchins and barnacles can pose puncture hazards to your feet. Designed to be worn with open-heeled fins. Ergonomic: Like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the Echomid uses their patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support.
Protective: 8mm-thick treaded sole provides premium protection against punctures, stings, and slips. Warm: 3 or 5mm neoprene upper for the right amount of warmth in any conditions. Comfortable: The Echozip boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. Eco-Conscious Packaging: Ships with minimal carbon footprint packaging. No plastic bags. Boots are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Mid-Height, Pull-On Boots
- Great Solution for Changing Conditions
- Perfect for Adding Extra Warmth Below Thermoclines
- Neoprene Upper: Hugs Feet Tightly to Reduce Water Transfer
- Patented, Anatomically Correct ERGO Shaped Footbed & Outsole, Matches Profile of Foot
- Keeps Feet Warmer Longer
- Seams: Glued & Sewn for Strength & Durability
- 8mm-Thick Treaded Sole Provides Premium Protection Against Punctures, Stings, & Slips
- Fewer Seams: Placed Away from Widest Parts of Feet to Minimize Chafing
- Designed to Be-Worn w/Open Heel Fins
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Thickness||Upper: 3 or 5mm
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Upper: 3 or 5mm
|Glued & Sewn|