You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung Dimension i3 BC
|Over the Shoulder (in)||37-45||40-48||42-50||44-52||46-54|
|Total Integrated weight (lbs)||30||30||30||30||30|
|Releasable weight (lbs)||20||20||20||20||20|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Dimension i3 is a feature-rich, back inflation style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung's patented i3 inflation/deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture Harness System. The Dimension i3 is made from durable, fade-resistant materials and comes in a black/charcoal colors combination. Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system. Wrapture Harness System (pat. pend.) Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from riding-up" on the surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your center of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
i3 Control System (patented) provides easy, one-touch control for inflation and deflation. Eliminates the traditional inflator that dangles at the end of a corrugated hose. i3 is simple and intuitive - just lift-up on the lever to inflate and push down on the same lever to dump air. What's more, when you push the lever down, all the dumps, upper and lower, open at the same time! Inflator comes with a 3/8" threaded low pressure quick-disconnect hose. The pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow.
SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and click". With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle. The Sure-Lock II Mechanical Weight Release System with 20 lbs. (9 kg) Capacity. The Dimension also has fixed non-releasable weight pockets attached to the cylinder band with capacities of 10 lbs. (4.5kg).
A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag. An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. This not only ensures a good fit but also keeps strap from running across top of a dry suit valve. HP and MP hose routings through the back keep your entire kit low profile thus minimizing drag. Flat e-valves are very streamlined and effective. They are also "one-way" which keeps water out. A clever octo-pocket on the right lobe keeps the octopus accessible and out of the sand. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive. Pocket within a pocket A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket. Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife. BC features 4 stainless steel D-rings and 1 plastic D-rings for all your accessories. Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option. BC provides rolled neck collar for comfort. The Dimensions i3 BCD provides 35 lbs. (15.88 kg) of lift in sizes small and 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) in all other sizes. BCD comes with an owner's manual.
- Back Inflation BC with Integrated i3 Inflation/Deflation System
- Innovative Buoyancy Compensator
- Built with High Quality Materials with Comfort and Style in Mind
- Integrated Wrapture Harness System (Pat. Pending):
Allows Diver to Stand-Up Straight in Total Comfort
Cylinder Remains Perfectly Vertical and Pulled-in-Close
Harness System, Utilizes Specialized Back-Plate
Valve Retention Strap and Swivel Shoulder Buckles
- Integrated Wrapture Harness System (Continued):
Hugs-the-Contours of the Body
Superior Comfort and Stability
Supports the Scuba Cylinder
Prevents Ride-Up at the Surface
- Sure-Lock II Mechanical Weight Release System:
Easy to Load: Weight Pockets Align Themselves
Just Insert-the-Pocket Until-It Clicks
Simple, Single-Pull Release
Releasable Weight: 20 lbs. (9 kg) Capacity
Non-Releasable Weight: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg)
Long Lasting 1000D Armor-Shield Cordura Inside-and-Out
Internal Urethane Lamination
- i3 Inflator Mechanism:
Single-Touch Control for Inflation and Deflation
Multiple Dump Feature: Depress i3 Lever, All Flat E-Valves Open at Once
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Flat E-Valves:
Streamlined-and-Effective Overpressure Relief/Dump Valve
One-Way Design, Keeps Water Out
- Pull-Down Oral Inflator is Easy-to-Deploy and Stow
- Right Side Zipper Pocket for Storage of Accessories
- 4 Angled Stainless Steel D-Rings for Attachment of Accessories
- Strong Retractor Band Pull-in-the-Sides of Bladder to Streamline Profile
- Padded Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Chest Strap with Vertical Adjustability
- Adjustable Waist Strap
- Strap System: Perform in Concert for Custom Fit
- Waist & Chest Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Ease of Donning and Doffing
- Chest Strap:
Unique Vertical Adjustability
Ride on Rail System
Allows Strap to be Raised, Lowered or Removed
- HP and LP Hose Routing Opening for Additional Snag-Free Profile Streamline Profile
- Lift: SM: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- MD, ML, LG and XL: 50 lbs. (22.68 kg)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||SM: 35 lbs (15.88 kg)
MD, ML, LG and XL: 50 lbs (22.68 kg)
|Valves||2 Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valves, 1 Cable Activated Pull Shoulder Dump|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 4|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap with Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum|
|Oral Inflator||Aqua Lung i3 Inflator System|
|Materials||1000D Armor-Shield Cordura with Internal Urethane Lamination|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9 kg) Non-Releasable: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)|
|Weight||7.31 lbs (3.32 kg)|