You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Lung 3mm Superlow Boots
Product OverviewThis 3mm neoprene, low-top, pull-on boot has a sturdy, supportive 8mm sole while remaining lightweight. It is perfect for adding moderate warmth and significant protection during warm-water shore dives or on areas where splinters, sea urchins and barnacles can pose puncture hazards to your feet. Designed to be worn with open-heeled fins. Ergonomic design like the rest of the Aqua Lung boot line, the boot uses Aqua Lungs patented, anatomically correct ERGO shaped footbed and outsole to match the profile of your foot, preventing excess water retention and offering comfortable support. Protective thick treaded sole and puncture-resistant felt inner layer offer premium protection against foot injury. Toe and heel cap provide additional safety measures.
Slip-resistant deep grip pattern keep you steady on your feet. The Ergo boot uses just a few seams, which are placed away from the widest parts of the feet to minimize chafing. The ribbed pattern embossed in the 3mm neoprene contours with every movement. Designed for Scuba low profile heel, toe and top of foot patches provide support and abrasion resistance from fin pockets and straps. Easy-on articulated cuff of the boot helps you grip it easily while pulling the boot on. Eco-conscious packaging with minimal carbon footprint packaging, no plastic bag. Boot is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Low-Top, Pull-On Boot
- Sturdy, Supportive 8mm Sole
- Lightweight In-Design
Perfect for Adding Moderate Warmth & Significant Protection
Designed for Warm-Water Shore Dives
Great for Areas Where Splinters, Sea Urchins & Barnacles Present
Can Help Prevent Puncture Hazards to Feet
- Designed to Be-Worn w/Open-Heeled Fins
- Patented, Anatomically Correct ERGO Shaped Footbed
- Outsole Matches Profile of Foot, Preventing Excess Water Retention
- Offering Comfortable Support
- Protective Thick Treaded Sole & Puncture-Resistant Felt Inner Layer
- Premium Protection Against Foot Injury
- Toe & Heel Cap Provide Additional Safety Measures
- Slip-Resistant Deep Grip Pattern Keep You Steady On-Your-Feet
- Few Seams, Placed Away from Widest Parts of Feet, Minimize Chafing
- Ribbed Pattern Embossed in 3mm Neoprene Contours w/Every Movement
- Low Profile Heel, Toe & Top of Foot Patches
- Patches Provide Support & Abrasion Resistance from Fin Pockets & Straps
- Easy-On Articulated Cuff of Boot Helps You Grip, It-Easily-While-Pulling Boot-On
- Eco-Conscious Packaging w/Minimal Carbon Footprint
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|