You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Intermediate Pressure Gauge with BCD QD Fitting
Product OverviewKnowing the difference between a simple second stage leak and a malfunctioning first stage regulator intermediate pressure (IP) can make the difference between annoying leaks verses a major problem. This compact, ultra-lightweight, Aqua Intermediate Pressure Gauge is ready to go with you anywhere. It's perfect to help diagnose regulator problems when you're away from the shop gauge and is designed to simply plug into any standard BCD low-pressure inflator hose quick-disconnect (QD) coupling and can give you instant diagnostic information of any IP problems. Gauge has an impact resistant rubber boot, reads up to 300 psi (20 bars) and has a chrome plated marine grade brass QD fitting.
- Ultra Lightweight Intermediate Pressure Gauge
- 300 psi (20 bars) Readout
- Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass QD Fitting
- Allows Regulator Diagnostics on the Go
- Increased Dive Safety
- Know Difference Between Simple Second Stage Leak and Malfunctioning First Stage Regulator
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Gauge for Checking Scuba Regulator Intermediate Pressure (IP)|
|Materials||Boot: Rubber, Quick-Disconnect Fitting: Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass|
|Readout||300 psi (20 bars)|
|Attachment Point||BCD Inflator Hose QD Fitting|