You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNeed a way to stop those tanks from rolling back and forth in you truck bed boat or trunk? 2 Tank High Density Foam Tank Rack is a lightweight design works great in car trunks, trucks, and boats. The Tank Holder will hold most tanks. Increase safety in tank transportation.
- Designed for 2 Tanks
- Lightweight High Density Foam Design
- Fits Most All Cylinders
- Stops Tanks from Rolling in Transport
- Increased Safety of Transport
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||High Density Foam|
|Type||Vehicle Trunk, Bed or Boat Deck|
|High Density Foam|
|Vehicle Trunk, Bed or Boat Deck|
Tired of your tanks clanging around?? these did the trick. I use them in the car and on my boat. Theyre not fancy, but they do the trick and hold up to wear and tear.