You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Blue Unisex Full Body Skins
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Aqua Blue Unisex Full Body Skins are designed and manufactured by a large and well-known USA surfing and diving company. Superior materials, proven patterns and attention to detail. UPF 50+ helps defend against harmful UV rays, common water irritants, things that sting and insect bites.A long corrosion proof zipper placed on the front of the suit makes getting in and out of the suit a breeze. Foot stirrups keep legs from riding up in action water sport activities.Flat-lock stitching helps prevent rashes when using the suit for action water sports.This style of Sport Skin is commonly called a Full-Suit or Jumpsuit and is designed for surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, and all lake and ocean watersports. Works equally well in salt or fresh water. Best for water temps 70 Degree F (21 Degree C) and up.Works great alone or can be worn under a wetsuit or with a neoprene vest.
How to get a great fit! Carefully review the size chart and select the size that is closest to your measurements. If you are in-between sizes, select the larger size. When trying on a Sport Skin it should fit snug, not too tight or too loose. Sport Skins will loosen when you enter the water and if the Sport Skin is too loose it will not function properly. Works great alone or under all wetsuits.Aqua Blue Unisex Full Body Skins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Designed/Manufactured by Large/Well-Known USA Surf/Dive Company
- Superior Materials, Proven Patterns & Attention to Detail
- Material Prized for Its Stretch & Strength
- Heel Stirrups Prevent Suit Ride-Up-In Action Water Sport Activities
- UPF 50+ Helps Defend Against Harmful UV Rays
- Protection: Common Water Irritants, Things that Sting & Insect Bites
- Long Front Zipper Entry for Easy On/Off
- Zipper: Corrosion Resistant
- Flat-Lock Stitching:
Helps Prevent Rashes
Suit Used for Action Water Sports
- Designed for:
All Lake & Ocean Watersports
- Works Equally Well In-Salt or Fresh Water
- Best for Water Temps 70 Degree F (21 Degree C) & Up
- Great Alone or Worn Under Wetsuit or Neoprene Vest
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|UV Protection||UPF 50+|