You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Blue Men's 3/2 Full Suit
|Height||5'5"-5'7"||5'7"-5'9"||5'9"-5'11"||5'10"-6'||5'7" 1/2"-5'9" 1/2"||6'-6'2"||6'1"-6'3"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAqua Blue wetsuits are designed and manufactured by a large and well-known USA surfing and diving company. Offering Superior materials and attention to detail, Aqua Blue uses top quality materials including rear entry YKK zippers with pull tab leash, premium 3/2mm neoprene foam with abrasion-resistant fabric laminates. Super stretch neoprene panels are strategically positioned for improved range-of-motion. Duratex stretch knee pads provide added mobility, comfort and superior durability.Flat-lock stitching helps prevent rashes when using the suit for action water sports. Adjustable collar assures a perfect, comfortable fit.
This style of wetsuit is commonly called a Full Suit or Jumpsuit and is designed for surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, and all lake and ocean watersports. It performs equally well in salt or fresh water. Best for water temps 60 Degree F (16.6 Degree C) and up.How to get a great fit! Carefully review the size chart and select the size that is closest to your measurements. If you are in-between sizes, select the larger size. When trying on a wetsuit, it should fit snug, not too tight or too loose. Wetsuits will loosen when you enter the water and if the wetsuit is too loose it will not function properly. Your body will warm a thin layer of water that will become trapped between your skin and the wetsuit. This warm water is what keeps you warm.Suit is available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
- Thicker (3mm) Torso Promotes Core Body Warmth
- Thinner (2mm) Extremities Balance Warmth & Flexibility
- Warm, Tropical Water Design Dive Suit
- YKK Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Collar: Inhibits Water Exchange at Neck
- Abrasion-Resistant Fabric Laminates
- Tough Flexible Duratex Knee Pads
- Anatomical Cut Pattern
- Flat Lock Stitched Seams for Comfort
- Best for Water Temps 60 Degree F (16.6 Degree C) & Up
- Designed for:
All Lake & Ocean Watersports
- Works Equally Well In-Salt or Fresh Water
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||YKK Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
Bought for a friend to use at Shaws Cove a few times a year to help baptize new reborn Christians. He was overwhelmed they had his size (3XL) and that it fit like a glove. Also couldn’t beat the pricing making the value so much better! Thanks for the help, easy shipping, and quick delivery.