You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua Air Filler Device
Product OverviewThe Aqua Air Filler Device consists of a high pressure hose equipped with a 3300 psi (232 bar) rated scuba yoke. Used to inflate tires or inner tubes from a dive tank. Designed for medium pressures, air flow must be controlled by cautiously opening the tank valve. Yoke is made from corrosion resistant chrome plated brass with a double braided rubber jacket hose assembly.
- Used to Inflate Tires or Inner Tubes
- Air Flow: Must be Controlled by Cautiously Opening Tank Valve
- 3300 psi (232 bar) Rated Scuba Yoke
- Double Braided Rubber Jacket Hose
- Yoke Made from Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass
- Great Garage Item Gear
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Chromed Brass, Plastic, Rubber|
|Working Pressure||Yoke Rating: 3300 psi (232 bar)|
|Purpose||Inflation of tires/Inner Tubes|