You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you own your own dive gear and cylinders this is a great item to add to your gear bag. Air Blow Gun attaches to your BCD Low Pressure Inflator Hose allowing you to blow dry your regulator cylinder and other items before you stow them for the next dive, or better yet before you put all that wet sandy gear in the trunk of your car for the ride home. Make clean up easier with this handy Blow Gun, can be used with any scuba tank.
Air Blow Gun can also be real handy in the garage or home for clearing dust, sawdust, equipment, tools, blowing up party balloons etc. Easy to use just attach it to your Regulator LP Inflator Hose and turn on your cylinder air. To activate air just bend the rubber tip and a stream of over 100 psi (6.9 bars) of air will clean up or dry off anything quickly and efficiently. Air Blow Gun is made from durable brass, chrome plated brass and rubber. Air Gun is designed for low pressure 200 psi (13.8 bars) or less.
- Great for Dive Gear Preventative Maintenance
- Handy Around the Garage and Home
- Easy to Use Nozzle Trigger Activated
- Attaches to Standard Regulator BCD Inflator Hose
- Great Gear Bag Item
- Rubber Safety Tip Nozzle
- Designed for LP Air 200 psi (13.8 bars) or Less
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chromed Brass, Brass, Rubber|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars) or Less|
|Quick Connect||Yes, Male Nipple|
|Purpose||Blow Gun for Cleaning & Drying Gear|
|HP or LP|
|Chromed Brass, Brass, Rubber|
|200 psi (13.8 bars) or Less|
|Yes, Male Nipple|
|Blow Gun for Cleaning & Drying Gear|