You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aqua 140-Piece Viton O-Ring Kit with 3 Assorted Brass Picks
Product OverviewIf you work on dive gear you know the importance of having the correct O-rings. Many of the O-rings used on cylinders, valves, regulators and hoses are pretty much generic. Having a large selection of common O-rings is a must for the serious diver/repair technician. The O-Ring Kit comes with 3 multi-use brass picks for the easy removal and installation of O-rings. The brass picks are considered safe for use on brass, chrome-plated brass and stainless-steel seating surfaces. Caution should be used as not to scratch, ding or nick O-ring sealing surfaces with the picks which can render the sealing surface useless in creating a proper seal.
The Viton (Enriched Air Recommended) O-Ring Kit comes with an assorted 140 pieces of the 14 most popular sizes! Cylinder valve to regulator, cylinder valve to cylinder, low-pressure and high-pressure hose O-rings, air-spool O-rings just to name a few. Kit comes in a top load sectioned (with labeled cover) non-corrosive plastic case for organizing all the different size O-rings. O-Ring Kit makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- 140 Piece Kit
- 14 Most Popular Size O-Rings
- 3 Multi-Use Brass Picks
- Viton O-Rings
- Recommended for Use with Nitrox (Enriched Air Diving)
- Labeled Organizer Case
- Case: Durable Corrosion Proof Plastic
- O-Rings for:
Cylinder Valve to Regulator
Cylinder Valve to Cylinder
Low-Pressure and High-Pressure Hoses
Air-Spools and More
- Brass Picks:
Considered Safe for Use on Brass, Chrome-Plated Brass & Stainless-Steel Seating Surfaces
- O-Ring Kit: Must for the Serious Diver/Repair Technician
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Kit||General Scuba Life Support Maintenance: Regulators, Hoses, Cylinders And Valves|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Generic: Fit Most Common Brand Products|
|Materials||O-Rings: Viton, Picks: Brass, Case: Plastic|