You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS WTX Twin Cylinder Wings
Product OverviewA twin cylinder wing that forms a complete ring of air around the cylinders is sometimes referred to as a twin donut. They are not permanently attached to a back plate or harness, rather sandwiched between the back plate the cylinders themselves. Having a complete ring of air makes the wing very stable without a dramatic shift of air from left to right. Much thought and design work has gone into the APEKS twin cylinder wings. Special attention has gone into the fabrics and hardware selected, the shape of the wing, the water drainage and the construction techniques. When you buy APEKS, rest assured that you are buying the best product available.
The APEKS WTX Twin Cylinder Wing comes with a K-style inflator equipped with brass buttons and a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose. The corrugated inflator hose measures 16" (40.6cm) and is an oval-shaped low-profile design. A safety cable in the hose prevents hyper-extension while diving. Inflator is positioned on the top, back, center so as not to interfere with the cylinder manifold. For managing buoyancy trim the wing has a low-profile flat dump/overpressure relief valve positioned in front, lower-left side. High-efficiency drains to drain water quickly, central mesh panel + 2 grommet. Access zipper is located on front side to prevent abrasion from cylinders and tank bands.
Center footprint matches the Apeks plate. 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts. Exterior is made from 1000D Armor-Shield Cordura with the inner bladder manufactured from 22ml. (.022") thick black urethane. The zipper bladder access closure is a heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide. The APEKS WTX Twin Cylinder Wing accepts the WTX or Webbing Harness (see SKU: APXWTXH). The twin-donut is available in two lift capacities of 45 and 60 lbs. (20.4 to 27.22 kg).
- Complete Ring of Air Makes Wing Stable w/o Dramatic Shift of Air from Left to Right
- Highly Engineered Design
- Harness: WTX or Webbing Harness (see SKU: APXWTXH)
- Drainage: Central Mesh Panel + 2 Grommet
- Lift: 45 & 60 lbs. (20.4 & 27.22 kg)
- High-Efficiency Drains to Drain Water Quickly
- Access Zipper Located-On Front Side to Prevent Abrasion
- Center Foot Print Matches the APEKS Plate
- 3 Upper Grommets:
Allow Various Height Settings
Coupled w/Lower Slot
Lower Slot Compensates for Misaligned Band Bolts
- K Style w/Brass Buttons
- Low Profile 16 (40.6cm) Oval-Shaped Hose
- Safety Cable to Prevent Hyper-Extension
- Positioned-On Top, Back, Center
- Won't Interfere w/Cylinder Manifold
- 3/8 Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Dump Valve:
- Low Profile Flat Overpressure Valve
- Pull Cord for Trimming Buoyancy
- Positioned in Front, Lower-Left Side
- Exterior: 1000D Armor-Shield Cordura
- Inner Air Cell: 22mil (.022) Thick Black Urethane
- Zipper: Heavy Duty YKK #10 Plastic Zip and Slide
- When You Buy Apeks, Rest Assured You're Buying the Best Product Available
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator Donut Wing|
|Buoyancy Bag||45 & 60 lbs (20.4 & 27.22kg)|
|Valves||Front, Lower-Left Side Flat Overpressure Valve|
|Oral Inflator||APEKS K Style w/Brass Buttons|
|Materials||Exterior: 1000D Armor-Shield Cordura
Air Cell: 22mil (.022) Thick Black Urethane