You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apeks WTX Single Tank Adapter
Product OverviewThe WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver. The single tank adapter is a great way to quickly attach a single cylinder to a back plate or the WTX Harness (see SKU's: APXBP or APXOPWH).
Made of 316 stainless steel and weighing 17 oz. (490 g) without hardware. Comes with 2 sets of bolts, one pair of washers and wing nuts for mounting to back-plate. The 1" (2.54cm) bolts allow for directly mounting to back plate and the 1.5" (3.8cm) bolts allow for mounting to back plate inside WTX Harness. Nylon tank bands are not included and may be purchased separately.
- Unparalleled Versatility, Modular Nature of System
- Great Way to Quickly Attach Single Cylinder to Back Plate or Harness
- Compatibility: APEKS WTX Back Plate or WTX Harness (see SKU's: APXBP or APXOPWH)
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 17 oz. (490 g) w/o Hardware
- 2 Sets of Bolts, One Pair of Washers & Wing Nuts for Mounting
- 1 (2.54cm) Bolts Allow Directly Mounting to Back Plate
- 1.5 (3.8cm) Bolts Allow Mounting to Back Plate Inside WTX Harness
- Note: Nylon Tank Bands Not Included
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||316 Stainless Steel or 6061 Anodized Aluminum Alloy w/Electro-Plate Finish|
|Weight||17 oz. (490 g)|
|Compatibility||APEKS WTX Back Plate or WTX Harness (see SKU's: APXBP or APXOPWH)|
|316 Stainless Steel or 6061 Anodized Aluminum Alloy w/Electro-Plate Finish|
|17 oz. (490 g)|
|APEKS WTX Back Plate or WTX Harness (see SKU's: APXBP or APXOPWH)|