You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apeks WTX Harness, 2021 Model
Product OverviewThe WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
This harness is most versatile yet featuring a range of customization options.
Can mount directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands or a single tank adapter.
Can accept a WTX Back Plate for heavy loads such as twin steel cylinders.
Multiple grommet settings on the waistband allow the attachment of the SureLock weight system.
Open shoulder design allows diver to add or remove hardware for total customisation.
- Removable crotch strap made of 2 (5cm) soft webbing
- 6-two inch stainless steel D-rings (2, angled, on shoulders, 2 on the hips and 2 on the crotch strap)
- 6-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters, argon bottles or other accessories
- 2-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the lower back are for marker buoys, reels or other accessories
- Removable back pad
- Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel tri-loaders distribute the load between the back, waist and shoulders for a great fit
- SOLAS reflector airway hold-downs can be removed or repositioned
- Chest strap comes standard
- Includes 2ea. tank bands
- MFG 5 Year Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Sizes||4 - Small, Medium, Large & X-Large|
|D-Rings||Stainless steel / total of 14|
|Waist buckle||Stainless steel|
|Airway holddowns||Made of SOLAs reflectors, removable|
|Crotch strap||Yes, removable|
|Nylon tank bands||2 included|
|Weight||2.7kg (5.95 lbs)|