You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS TEK 3 Set First Stages
Product OverviewFor those that already own two APEKS regulators and would like to take advantage of the TEK 3 first stages, AP0367-1, TEK 3 SET, FIRST STAGES, includes: a LH TEK 3 first stage and a RH TEK 3 first stage in one box. Apeks has developed unique first stages specifically for use on a twinset. The benefits of this system are: minimized risk of accidental snagging, no hose kinking and easier access to the manifold valves. Each first stage has three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are over-balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. TEK3 looks great too. Not only is the TEK3 suitable for twinset use but it is equally suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations offering perfect, snag-free hose positioning. The TEK3 utilizes all the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage regulators. The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers. Allows unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up.
Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth. One 7/16" UNF HP ports and three 3/8" UNF MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing. An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice build-up and keeping silt and contamination out. Maximum working pressure is 4350 psi (300 bar).
- Convert APEKS Regulators to TEK 3 Set
- Unique First Stages Specifically for Use-On Twinset
- Minimized Risk of Accidental Snagging
- No Hose Kinking and Easier Access to Manifold Valves
- Compact First Stage, Time-Proven Workhorse
- Embraced by Technical Community Around the World
- Suitable for Cold Water Use Below 50 Degree F (10 Degree C)
- Nitrox/Oxygen Compatible Up to 40% O2
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: TEK3
- Unique Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Chromed Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Environmentally Sealed to Keep-Out Contaminates
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- One Right-Hand, One Left-Hand First Stage Regulators
- Secondary Environmental Diaphragm Membrane:
First Stage Completely-Sealed-Off
Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber
Second-Layer of Corrosion Resistance and Prevention of Freezing in Cold-Water-Use
- Three 3/8 UNF (Unified National Fine) Medium Pressure Ports
- One 7/16 UNF High Pressure Port
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Over-Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Three, 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|HP Ports||One, 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|Material||Chrome Plated Brass|