You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apeks Tech Shorts
|Leg Opening (in)||16-17||17-18||19-20||21-22||22-23|
|Leg Opening (cm)||41-43||43-45||49-51||52-54||55-57|
Measurements rounded to the nearest full inch or centimeter.
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Apeks Tech Shorts are a fantastic addition to your thermal protection when extra storage and increased durability is required. These tough neoprene shorts are full of features to enhance your in-water experience and give you the flexibility to carry your extra dive gear. Pair with Apeks Carbon Core rash guard for a complete warm water dive solution. The Apeks Tech Shorts can be worn over a dry suit or a wet suit to create additional pocket space, or can be worn alone for use in warm water or for other aquatic activities. Ideal for warm water diving conditions where the additional storage of slates, spools or torches is required while wearing a wet suit. Shorts are made from 3mm compressed neoprene for comfortable and durable wear.
Large dry suit style pockets to allow you to store items such as wet-notes, backup mask and spools. Integrated grip bars in the pocket flaps make them easy to open and close while wearing gloves. Internal bungee loops inside the pockets lets you clip off all of your back up equipment. Pockets incorporate a zipper on the flap for storing small items such as bolt snaps and spares. Liquid fusion seams improve integrity and durability of the seams. Protective rubber logo prints reduce damage caused by friction while providing grip when sitting on a RIB. Easy adjustable waist band with two hook and loop flaps and adjustable strap with a quick release buckle. Made from limestone neoprene. Shorts are available in multiple unisex sizes and are black in color.
- Great for Wearing Over Exposure Suit or Standalone
- Adds Additional Storage of Accessories to All Water Sports
- Additional Storage of Slates, Spools or Torches
- Protective Rubber Prints On-Back Reduces Friction Damage
- Increasing Grip, Useful On-Jet Ski or RIB
- Liquid Fusion Seams Improve Integrity & Durability
- 3mm Compressed Neoprene for Comfortable & Durable Wear
- Easy Adjustable Waist Band
- Waist Band: 2 Hook & Loop Flaps & Adjustable Strap w/Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckle
- Big Cargo Pockets w/Expandable System
- Pockets: Made-In Fabric to Prevent Distortion of Shape
- Environmentally Friendly Limestone Neoprene
- Internal Bungee Loops Inside Pockets Secure Accessories
- Zipper On-Pocket Flap for Storing Small Items
- Available In-Multiple Unisex Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Watersports Utility Shorts|
|Material||3mm Compressed Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Hook & Loop Fastener|
These tech shorts are fantastic! You dont have to worry about the neoprene bunching up in the crotch area like all the other tech shorts on the market. The legs fit snugly but comfortably around my wetsuit. The pockets are positioned perfectly and are not hard at all to access. The pockets are great for a backup mask, and the metal rings allow clipping backup lights and such easy. Definitely worth the expense!