You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS RK3 Fins
Popular among military, technical and professional divers, the Apeks RK3 Fins are compact and rugged, and are designed to perform in harsh environments, extreme temperatures and severe wear and tear. RK3 fins, are based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America.
The short, wide blade of the Apeks RK3 provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining excellent maneuverability. Reduction of the resistance of the upstroke and the enhancement of powerful thrust on the downward stroke is provided by the vented blade design. Elimination of the vortex that can be created along the back of the blade is also accomplished with the innovative vents.
The Apeks RK3 Fins are available in Medium, Large and Super sizes. Shoe sizes are not utilized in the sizing of these fins as the operating environment will dictate the sizing. Neoprene boots used for temperate and warmer water dives will require different sizing compared to the use of drysuit boots in cold or hazardous waters.
Corrosion proof and sturdy, the Apeks RK3 Fins come standard with stainless steel spring straps and are able to be used with thick gloves. Custom designed buckles hold the spring straps in the perfect position. A thoughtful push pin design allows for simple replacement of the springs if needed. Designed to fit most carabiners, two large grommet holes are provided for the easy storage of the fins while approaching the dive objective.
- Based on the first vented fins sold in North America
- Standard issue for Military, Special Ops, Coast Guard and Public Safety Divers
- Popular among commercial, professional and technical divers
- Thermoplastic rubber construction
- Highly durable and resistant to temperature and extreme use
- Oversized foot bed accommodates drysuit boots
- Stainless steel spring straps come standard
- Vented design provides both reduction of resistance and increased thrust
- Shorter blade provides improved maneuverability
- Two large grommet holes on either side of the fin provide efficient storage
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Strap Type||Spring w/Rubber Heel Extrusion|
Very maneuverable, easy to don/doff. I love these fins, spring strap is excellent. I wear a 8.5/9 in shoes so medium was a great fit. These fins are powerful but dont tax your legs too hard compared to other fins.