You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apeks MTX-R Octopus
Product OverviewSimple to use with no dive adjustment controls and reduced chance of free flow occurrence, pre-settable cracking effort or venturi control by an Apeks approved qualified technician. The Apeks MTX-R Octopus is a high performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve regulator, with large, diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button and front cover with over-molded elastomer incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate which improves durability of the second stage. Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places. Reversible second stage for either a left-or-right-hand gas supply configuration. A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water. Regulator comes standard with a silicone mouthpiece. The unit has a high visibility yellow front cover, yellow accent pieces and a 36" (91.44cm) braided flex yellow hose and small exhaust tee.
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Simple to Use w/No Dive Adjustments Controls
- Reduced Chance of Free Flow Occurrence
- Pre-Settable Cracking Effort or Venturi Control by Apeks Qualified Technician
- Large, Diver Friendly Self-Flushing Controllable Purge Button
- Front Cover w/Over-Molded Elastomer
- Formed Chrome Plated Brass Plate, Improves Durability
- Large Protective Elastomer Bumpers:
Side & Top, Protect from Impacts & Scratches
- Reversible Second Stage: Left-or-Right-Hand Gas Supply Configuration
- Heat Exchanger (patented): Surrounds Valve Mechanism, Dissipates Cold
- 36 (91.44cm) Yellow Braided 3/8 Flexi-Hose
- Tested for Octopus Use - EN250A to 197' (60m) Cold Water
- Silicone Mouthpiece
- High Visibility Yellow Front Cover, Yellow Accent
- Small Exhaust Tee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up To 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Hose Thread||3/8 Thread|
|Hose Lengths||36 (91.44cm)|