You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS Line Markers
Product OverviewCave and Wreck Penetration Divers from all around the world use line arrows cookies and non-directional markers to mark the direction of the closest exit, junctions and specific locations. Line markers are used by cave and wreck divers. Line marker attaches to the safety line placed through the cave tunnels or passage ways of a wreck keeping the diver's safe even if they disturb the sediments and visibility is lost.
APEKS line markers are used for orientation as a visual and tactile reference on a guideline. Three different types are available: Line Arrows to indicate direction, Cookies to denote a junction and Non-Directional Markers to reference a specific spot. Markers are available in 2 colors of white and orange. Built to last manufactured from injection molded ABS for durability and are a unique design with corners removed for ease of use. Markers have reflective panel for good visibility and the markers are supplied in packs of 5.
- Increase Safety in Cave and Wreck Diving
- Three Different Types are Available:
Line Arrows: Used for Exit Direction Indicators
Cookies: Indicate Line Junctions
Non-Directional Markers: Designate Specific Locations
- Attach Easily to Line
- Helps Divers to Navigate Proper Direction
- Keeps Diver's Safe Even-if-They-Disturb-Sediments and Visibility is Lost
- Line Markers Used for Orientation as Visual & Tactile Reference On -Guidelines
- Available in 2 Colors of White and Orange
- Injection Molded ABS for Durability
- Unique Design w/Corners Removed for Ease of Use
- Reflective Panel for Good Visibility
- Supplied in Packs of 5
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Cave Dive and Wreck Line Markers|
|Material||Injection Molded ABS|
|Purpose||3-Types: Line Arrows: Used for Exit Direction Indicators, Cookies: Indicate Line Junctions , Non-Directional Markers: Designate Specific Locations|
|Colors||White and Orange|