You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS Grip-Lock Tank Band Assembly
Product OverviewThe Grip-Lock tank band assembly is the easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC. With its (pat. Pend.) finger-saver feature and macro presets, it solves many of the common problems associated with metal cam buckles. Find out how easy it is to use Grip-Lock. The innovative stainless-steel cam buckle Finger-Saver feature makes the Grip-Lock safe by eliminating painful, pinched fingers. The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today. The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. Hint: If you line up the inside edges of the hook and loop on the micro adjustment side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an Al80 cylinder. Rubber traction pad on the backside of the Grip-Lock provides added security.
- Stainless-Steel Cam Buckle
- Easy & Safe Solution for Securing Cylinder to BC
- Pat. Pend. Finger-Saver: Makes Grip-Lock Safe by Eliminating Painful, Pinched Fingers
- Macro-Adjustment: Set Once Until You Change Cylinder w/Different Diameter
- 3-Presets: Cover Various Diameter Cylinders in the Field Today
- Micro-Adjustment Can-Be-Used for Fine-Tuning Band-On-Cylinder
- Rubber Traction Pad Provides Added Security
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Spare/Replacement Tank Band|
|Materials||Buckle: Stainless Steel
Friction Pad: Rubber