You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS Fusion KVR1 with SLT Oval Rings Dry Suit
|Weight||90-130 lbs |
|120-170 lbs |
|160-210l bs |
|200-250 lbs |
|230-350 lbs |
|31”- 40” |
69 -91 cm
|Crotch To Floor||26”-29” |
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewInspired by technical diving and designed for all, the full range of APEKS scuba diving equipment, which now includes regulators, bladders, dry suits, instruments and accessories, has been adopted by technical divers around the world. APEKS scuba diving equipment is being used to explore some of the deepest, coldest and most advanced dive environments on earth. Because when the environment demands, only one thing matters; that your dive kit is designed, developed and tested to keep you safe and comfortable.
Take your diving further with thePatented Twin Layer SystemAPEKS Fusion KVR1 with Air-Core, a dry suit as tough as the environments you explore. Featuring a protective outer layer of super tough ballistic strength para-aramid synthetic fiber skin, and innovativeAir-Corebreathable inner layer, no other Fusion suit is as robust as the KVR1. With deep, expandable twin zipper closure thigh pockets, Seal Lock Technology (SLT) dry glove attachments system and an optional pee valve, this is the dry suit that will keep you comfortable for longer.
Performance & Protection:
Patented Dual Layer System:The Fusion line represents the most innovative advancements in dry suit technology of the last twenty years. The APEKS Fusion KVR1 Fusion Dry Suits comprise of two layers: an internal, loosely cut core that fits a range of body types within each size option, and a durable, stretchy external layer that conforms to the body's shape for a streamlined profile without restricting movement. The Fusion system distributes air evenly inside the suit, helping maintain correct trim and buoyancy in all conditions. Air Core innerlayer incorporates breathable Air Core technology helping to regulate temperature, elevating comfort inside the suit. Constructed of a 3-ply fabric, it lets vapor from sweat and condensation escape while keeping other water out. The innovative pattern uses as few seams as possible to minimize opportunity for leaks.
Front entrydesign allows for a true self entry, no need to rely on your dive buddy. A trusted military grade YKK brass dry zipper is used for durability. Exclusive Rapid Zip Skin-to-Air-Core Zipper System (RZ) for faster drying times and fast skin changes. Seams are Mauser taped and 6 thread sewn for maximum stretchand durability. Innovative Air-Core breathable inner layer for maximum comfort. SLT dry seal connections on both the wrists and the neck. If a wrist or neck seal becomes damaged it can be replaced by the user in the field, ideal for remote expeditions. Deluxe suspender system with thermal formed back pad. Comes with inflator hose, zipper wax, owner's manual and is available in multiple sizes.
- Inspired by Technical Diving & Designed for All
- Adopted by Technical Divers Around the World
- Used to Explore the Deepest, Coldest & Most Advanced Dive Environments-On-Earth
- Designed, Developed & Tested to Keep You Safe & Comfortable
- Take Your Diving Further w/Patented Twin Layer System APEKS Fusion KVR1
- Dry Suit As-Tough-As-the-Environments You Explore
- Protective Outer Layer of Super Tough Ballistic Strength Para-Aramid Synthetic Fiber Skin
- Innovative Air-Core Breathable Inner Layer
- No Other Fusion Suit Is-As-Robust-As-KVR1
- Deep, Expandable Twin Zipper Closure Thigh Pockets
- Seal Lock Technology (SLT) Dry Glove Attachments System
- Will Keep You Comfortable for Longer Dives
- Performance & Protection
- Patented Dual Layer System:
Fusion, Most Innovative Advancements In Dry Suit Technology of Last 20-Years
Internal, Loosely Cut Core
Core Fits Range of Body Types w/in Each Size Option
Durable, Stretchy External Layer
Conforms to Body's Shape for Streamlined Profile w/o Restrictions
- Distributes Air Evenly Inside Suit, Helps Maintain Correct Trim & Buoyancy In-All-Conditions
- Breathable Air Core Technology: Helps Regulate Temperature, Elevating Comfort Inside Suit
- Constructed of 3-Ply Fabric:
Lets Vapor from Sweat & Condensation Escape
Keeping Other Water Out
- Innovative Pattern Uses Fewer Seams to Minimize Opportunity for Leaks
- Front Entry Design Allows True Self, No Need to Rely-On-Your-Dive-Buddy
- Trusted Military Grade YKK Brass Dry Zipper for Durability
- Exclusive Rapid Zip Skin-to-Air-Core Zipper System (RZ)
- RZ: Faster Drying Times & Fast Skin Changes
- Seams: Mauser Taped & 6 Thread Sewn for Maximum Stretch & Durability
- SLT Dry Seal Connections On-Both-Wrists-&-Neck
- Wrist or Neck Seal Damage: Replaced by User In-the-Field, Ideal for Remote Expeditions
- Deluxe Suspender System w/Thermal Formed Back Pad
- Includes: Inflator Hose, Zipper Wax, Owner's Manual
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||3-Ply Fabric: Para-Aramid Synthetic Fiber Skin|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|LP Hose||3/8 Threaded|
|Pockets||Yes, Dual Zippered Thigh|
|Closure||Military Grade YKK Brass Dry Zipper|
|Entry Type||Cross Chest Front Zipper|