You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewInspired by technical diving and versatile enough to be used in a range of diving applications, the Life-Line spool from Apeks features easy to grip flared sides to improve deployment and winding. Machined from tough aircraft grade T6061 anodized aluminum alloy with high visibility Eldelrid line for low light conditions and with a super tough Dyneema leader and nickel-plated brass swivel as standard, the Lifeline comes in three sizes and colors and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies (see SKU: APXRLM). Also included is a 316-stainless-steel bolt snap. Unique flared design to allow ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
A large diameter center hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves. Color coded to allow ease of identification of each size. Rugged construction with high tensile line leader to avoid damage to main line when tying off. Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting. Spool is not over-wound, enabling additional line to be added if required. Designed and manufactured in the UK. Line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength. Orange line, best for low light conditions. Spools are equipped with easy-release pull tabs. Available three sizes -Purple 49.2' (15m), Green 98.5' (30m) and Blue 148' (45m).
- Inspired by Technical Diving
- Versatile Enough-to Be-Used-In Range of Diving Applications
- Easy to Grip Flared Sides to Improve Deployment & Aluminum Alloy
- High Visibility Eldelrid Line for Low Light Conditions
- Super Tough Dyneema Leader
- Nickel Plated Brass Swivel
- 316-Stainless-Steel Bolt Snap
- Complemented by Range of Line Markers & Cookies (see SKU: APXRLM)
- Unique Flared Design Allow Ease of Winding w/Gloved Hands
- Outer Grip for Ease of Use
- Large Diameter Center Hole: Also Aids Use-In Cold Water Whilst Wearing Gloves
- Rugged Construction: High Tensile Line Leader, Avoids Damage to Main Line when Tying Off'
- Line Swivel Prevent Line Entanglement & Twisting
- Spool Not Over-Wound, Enabling Additional Line to Be Added If Required
- Line Sewn Instead of Tied to Increase Strength
- Easy-Release Pull Tabs
- Color Coded: Allows Ease of Identification of Each Size
- Available Three Sizes:
Purple 49.2' (15m)
Green 98.5' (30m)
Blue 148' (45m)
- Orange Line, Best for Low Light Conditions
- Designed & Manufactured in UK
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Reel Colors||Purple, Green, Blue|
|Line Length||Purple 49.2' (15m)
Green 98.5' (30m)
Blue 148' (45m)
|Reel Materials||Aircraft Grade T6061 Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Swivel Material||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Bolt Snap Material||316-Stainless-Steel|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought the spool hoping it was what I needed for wreck and search and rescue. I took it out for some dive training and was thrilled with everything.