You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apeks Egress Octopus
Product OverviewThis innovative, low profile design minimizes drag. The pneumatically balanced valve provides superior performance for an alternate air source, making it a perfect complement to the high performing Apeks regulators. Unique 120 Degree angle between hose and mouthpiece: This Apeks innovation is ideal for giving your octopus to a buddy - will work in either right-hand or left-hand positions. No more sharp bends in the hose or upside-down octopuses in the mouth. Large purge f easy to use either way up. Can be routed over either shoulder. Low profile ensures less drag in water and keeps it close to the body out of the way. Bright colors ensure visibility in panic situations. Breathes smoothly when positioned right side up or upside down. High visibility 36" (91.44cm) yellow hose distinguishes your Egress hose from your primary hose and is easily spotted in the event of an out-of-air emergency. If used with an unsealed first stage, then it is only recommended for warm waters but is suitable for cold-water diving when used with any Apeks environmentally sealed first stage. Compatible with EAN40 out of the box. The Comfo-Bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- Pneumatically Balanced Valve Provides Superior Performance
- Perfect Complement to High Performing Apeks Regulators
- Unique 120 Degree Angle between Hose & Mouthpiece:
Ideal for Giving Octopus to a Buddy
Works in Either Right-Hand or Left-Hand Positions
No Sharp Bends in Hose
No Upside-Down Octopuses in Mouth
- Large Purge: Easy to Use Either Way Up
- Can-Be-Routed Over Either Shoulder
- Low Profile: Keeps Octopus Close to Body Out-of-the-Way
- Bright Colors Ensure Visibility in Panic Situations
- High Visibility 36 (91.44cm) Yellow Hose
- Easily Spotted in Event of Out-of-Air Emergency
- Suitable for Cold-Water Diving when Used w/APEKS Environmentally Sealed 1'st-Stage
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% O2 Out-of-the-Box
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece: Virtually Eliminates Jaw-Fatigue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up To 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Hose Thread||3/8 Thread|
|Hose Lengths||36 (91.44cm)|