You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you own an Apeks Black IceBCD (see SKU: APXBI) and want it to be compatible with a twin cylinder set-up for increased gas capacity to make longer or deeper dives the Apeks Twin Cylinder Kit is what you're looking for. Kit includes a Grip-Lock tank band, a trim strap, and instructions for use. The Grip-Lock tank band assembly is the easy and safe solution for securing a cylinder to a BC. With its (pat. Pend.) finger-saver feature and macro presets, it solves many of the common problems associated with metal cam buckles. Find out how easy it is to use Grip-Lock. The innovative stainless-steel cam buckle Finger-Saver feature makes the Grip-Lock safe by eliminating painful, pinched fingers. The macro-adjustment is set just once until you change to a cylinder with a different diameter. Three presets cover the various diameter cylinders in the field today. The micro-adjustment can be used for fine-tuning the fit after the band is on the cylinder. Hint: If you line up the inside edges of the hook and loop on the micro adjustment side of the tank band, it will be perfectly set for an Al80 cylinder. Rubber traction pad on the backside of the Grip-Lock provides added security. Let's go deeper or stay down longer.
- Allow Use of Double Cylinder w/BCD
- Fits: APEKS Black Ice BCD (see SKU: APXBI)
- Increased Gas Capacity to Make Longer or Deeper Dives
- Kit includes: Grip-Lock Tank Band, Trim Strap & Instructions for Use
- Grip-Lock Tank Band:
- Stainless-Steel Cam Buckle
- Easy & Safe Solution for Securing Cylinder to BC
- Pat. Pend. Finger-Saver: Makes Grip-Lock Safe by Eliminating Painful, Pinched Fingers
- Macro-Adjustment: Set Once Until You Change Cylinder w/Different Diameter
- 3-Presets: Cover Various Diameter Cylinders In-the-Field Today
- Micro-Adjustment Can-Be-Used for Fine-Tuning Band-On Cylinder
- Rubber Traction Pad Provides Added Security
- Let's Go Deeper or Stay Down Longer
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Allows Use of Double Cylinder w/BCD|
|Materials||Buckle: Stainless Steel
Friction Pad: Rubber
|Compatibility (Brand)||APEKS Black Ice BCD (see SKU: APXBI)|