You have no items in your shopping cart.
APEKS AT20 Yoke Regulator
Product OverviewThe AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. APEXS brought it back to their line-up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry. This high-performance regulator boasts a balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage. The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment. Designed for water temps above 50°F (10°C). The Comfo-bite mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue. Regulator is compatible with EAN40 out of the box. The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth. First stage has four medium-pressure (3/8" UNF) ports and one high-pressure port (7/16" UNF).
Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing. The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves. The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted free-flow at the surface. An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator. Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee. Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
- AT20 Predecessor to XTX20
- Represents an Excellent Value
- Ideal Entry-Level Regulator
- Can Spoil Divers In-a-Hurry
- High-Performance Regulator
- Designed for Water Temps Above 50°:F (10°:C)
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% O2 Out-of-the-Box
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: APEXS AT20
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Consistent Performance from Start of Dive Until End of Dive
- LP Ports: 4 Port 3/8 UNF Thread
- HP Ports: 1 Port 7/16 UNF Thread
- Body: Marine Brass, w/Chrome Finish
- Second Stage: APEXS AT20
- Pneumatically-Balanced Second Stage
- Smooth, Easy Breathing
- Large Purge Button, Easy to Operate w/Thick Gloves
- Integrated Venturi Control:
Provides Performance Boost at Depth
Prevents Unwanted Free-Flow at Surface
- Extremely Efficient Exhaust Valve Improves Breathing Performance
- Compact, Integrated Exhaust Tee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|HP Ports||One, 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up To 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chrome Plated Brass, Second Stage: Techno-Polymer, Silicone|
|Hose Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Total Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|